FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG - Call of Cthulhu

I’m looking for a welcoming group for Call of Cthulhu. I’m UTC-5 (Central time US CDT). A weeknight game would be great for me - this would be my first time as a player with CoC, but I’m experienced DM’ing FG with the 5e ruleset. A campaign would be great, but shorter adventures or one-shots are fine, too. Please feel free to send me a message if you’re looking for a newer player. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cap_head87; March 21st, 2020 at 03:20. Reason: Corrected UTC

Im also looking for ppl to play some COC 7e

LFG as well. I would like a couple games to play before GMing would be down to GM as well.

Yep. Also looking for CoC online.
    UK (GMT) fairly flexible on times at the mo
    Cheers
    Zac

Anyone find a game?

Quote Originally Posted by 03dumbdumb View Post
    Anyone find a game?
    Loads to be honest, via Discord and Roll20 invites.
    I played Victorian CoC on Friday eve Discord and Roll20.
    'The Enemy Within' Warhammer RPG V1 on Friday after school club via Discord.
    Mutant Epoch with usual Thursday rpg club crew via Skype. Was due to play interesting one shot Scooby Doo CoC but GM didn't want to run it with all 5 characters filled so cancelled.
    Might have weird Reiklsnd LFG game on Friday but having 2nd thoughts about the system now.

Hi There Y'all.
    This is your Keeper of Arcane Lore speaking.

Although i am [I]currently[I] not using FG i'm am waiting for the funds to buy the Ultimate package. However in the meantime i am a fairly fresh keeper but looking for people to up my ante by doing a few stand alone adventures. PM me if you are interested. Next up will be Blackwater Creek using Pulp rules. I have some experience in CoC 7e as a keeper. Did run an Evil DnD 5e campaign and are currently in a 5e campaign as a player and am looking to switch my evil campaign to pathfinder.

However this listing is for CoC, so if there is still interest from any of you, feel free to drop a message or PM me.
    Hope to send some shivers down your spine and send you into madness soon...

Thread Information