DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: VTM Group

VTM Group

I have loved Vampire the Masquerade since release in the early 90's V20 and 5E is my current favorite 2 editions to play; 5e more since FG added the rules to it.

I don't know if it will help but, I thought that adding a group would help give a more centralized space for people looking for a Coterie and ST's looking to start a group.

Here is the link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...hp?groupid=187

Hey all, The post was a little old but the group is still around. Working on getting it active The link in the first post is good. Feel free to join post a game discuss Vampire etc.

Hello Guys and Gals,

I have been a GM for the VTM / WOD universe for longer than I would like to admit (late 90's), and I would like to extend out an invitation to you to join the current session I created for one of my kids. Never fear, he's 19. Yet he wanted to get into role-playing and so I decided to get him into something from my childhood. So far he loves it. On the other hand the experience is lacking in dynamic interaction from fellow players. we all know that old school tabletop gaming was about the human player interaction as much as playing the game itself.

So if you are interested. Message me.

Thanks,
    WOD / WOD_GM

Which wod game? I haven’t played much but really badly want to play more.

Thread Information