5E Character Create Playlist

[COVID Games] [D&D 5E] [FG Unity] [Sunday the 22nd, 21:00, GMT/UTC+0] – A Cold Pass

Title: A cold pass (Short Story) [WE'RE FULL, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST]
    FG ruleset: D&D 5E
    FG Unity
    License type needed: You only need a free demo license.
    Start time and date and time zone: Sunday the 22nd of March, 21:00, GMT/UTC+0
    Duration: 4 hours
    TimeAndDate.com link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...21&p1=%3A&ah=4
    Voice comm requirements: Voice over Discord
    Other requirements: Level 3 pregens supplied.
    Maximum number of players: 5 players [WE'RE FULL, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST]

Your group is travelling over Ylfvetur mountains to reach the coastal town of Wolfheim before winter fully sets in the northern parts of Midgard.

As you reach the high pass, a strong wind whips the snow into your face, stinging your cheeks and partially blinding you. Shielding your eyes you make out a figure fast approaching from the cliffs above. Leaping between the frozen cliff perches in their approach, is a young auburn haired woman dressed in thick furs, riding a majestic mountain goat of great size.

Fantasy Grounds Unity
    This game will be played using Fantasy Grounds Unity (in Beta), so while I've run a number of games in FGU already there is the chance we'll encounter a technical issue. As long as you're alright with that it's all good.
    You can download install version here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...w-and-Download

I'll supply discord links to those who join and keep you informed on that server with the details on Sunday.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; March 22nd, 2020 at 02:57.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Hi! Would you be open to taking someone relatively new to gaming? Kind of a long-time observer from afar, but new to actually playing.

Certainly, I'll send you a PM with the details.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I am up for a game tomorrow!

I'll send you an invite Micahw.
    Then we're full.

Thread Information