DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Doors: Lockable?

Is there a way to lock a door so players can click to open it? If so how?

If not I hope this gets added soon. It would be even better if you could set a Pick lock/Bash DC that would prompt the players asking them to choose how they wish to open the door. A prompt could pop up asking them to select athletics or thieves tools or whatever skill the DM sets.

Yes. As a GM, hold Shift and click on the door to lock the door in the current toggle state.

Regards,
    JPG

That's great, I was wondering about door locking the other night.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Is there a way to group multiple doors? for example, if i use doors like iron bars, so if the players manage to open it, how do toggle them open all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by houseofgrim View Post
    Is there a way to group multiple doors? for example, if i use doors like iron bars, so if the players manage to open it, how do toggle them open all at once?
    Welcome to the forums.

A direct answer is no; you can mass lock or unlock doors.

I'd suggest that you use the window tool for iron bars. Windows, by default can be seen through but not moved through. So just draw a single window across the bars and make sure that 'Is toggle able' is selected when you draw it. Then when the players figure out how to open it you can 'open' the window. More on drawing occluders in videos twenty nine - thirty one here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information