DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

The adventure maps DON'T have pins. I uploaded a picture as well

I can’t reproduce still. I’ve contacted the developer to see if he has some insight.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Captcorajus View Post
    The adventure maps DON'T have pins. I uploaded a picture as well
    You did. Your picture also shows you are looking at the GM map (does the player map have the same issue?), that you have other modules open, and have the wotc theme running. Zacc asked above if you could try it in a new, clean campaign with *nothing* else open. Everyone knows this is a frustrating and time-consuming extra step, but it does help the devs try to figure where the problem might be.

(If the pins show up in the clean campaign, the next step is to add your other stuff in one-at-a-time until it breaks again, to try to identify which causes the problem)
    Last edited by The High Druid; March 19th, 2020 at 12:40.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    You did. Your picture also shows you are looking at the GM map (does the player map have the same issue?)
    Both the player and DM maps are pinned.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

One other thing. Can you close all the modules except the Adventure module and see if the map pins show up when you open a map.

And also "revert changes" on the module from the module activation screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

None of the Adventure maps are Pinned. Now, I did close out everything and reopen it. The one adventure map that I 'pinned' myself.. is STILL pinned, but none of the otherones are. So not sure what's going on here. Every single thing i have other than wildemount this is suppose to have pins... has pins. The problem is specific to the new Wildemount book.

Quote Originally Posted by Captcorajus View Post
    None of the Adventure maps are Pinned. Now, I did close out everything and reopen it. The one adventure map that I 'pinned' myself.. is STILL pinned, but none of the otherones are. So not sure what's going on here. Every single thing i have other than wildemount this is suppose to have pins... has pins. The problem is specific to the new Wildemount book.
    Sorry, I know I'm being a pest but we are really struggling to see this error (and the only other person who reported it was looking at the wrong maps). There is an issue with the maps being duplicated in the non adventure part of the module and that will get sorted in the next release. But right now; if the adventure only is open and every other module for Wildemount is closed you should see the pins on both the DM and player maps. So are you saying, just so I can get it right and try to investigate further; that in a new campaign - without extensions - and with every other module closed (i.e. not loaded) and only the adventure loaded you are not seeing any pins on the adventure maps?

Blog Entries
    Perhaps a screen share via Discord would solve this issue much quicker?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information