DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Ok perfect thank you we will try that!

i'm also getting the message. My GM logged in with my credentials on a different computer and it worked. so it's definitely my computer. any ideas what my be blocking from authorization? i checked my firewall, all my internet settings, and went through all the troubleshooting tabs on the launcher. i'm out of ideas.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Tarrken

If you are with Cox, Comcast, Shaw or Xfinity there is a sticky thread that you shoudl read.
    Otherwise try going into your windows firewall and removing any Fantasy Grounds rules.
    Close and relaunch FG and when the Windows Firewall prompts make sure you say Allow on all networks.

Hi, i'm trying to start a new campaign with my friends. We have played before in fantasy grounds (not unity) and i just purchased FGU ultimate.
    As people here, everybody can connect to my game but one person. We have tried everything listed in this topic, nothing works, also we do not use the cited ISPs, as we are from Brazil, we all use the same local ISP, including the one who can not get in. Don't know what to do.

Uh sorry but what OP stands for?
    Anyway, i am the DM, i have FGU Ultimate, i have 3 players connected to my game (all demos) and one person cannot connect with that error "Authorization failed: The host is running an unauthorized copy, or authorization server is down."
    Versions are ok, tried re entering login, license, the windows firewall thing.. still don't work for him

Blog Entries
    please can you have him try and log into my campaign?
    GM: damned
    Game: DBMMLP

OP is Original Post or Original Poster
    So yes, you are getting the Authorisation error.

It is most likely something at the players end that is preventing it from checking the license server.

Well.. sorry, our time zones are very different (us to you) so we were already sleeping. I'll talk to him to try do this today if we find you online.
    Thank you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CDB...ew?usp=sharing

This is his log, i uploaded in google drive. He tried to enter in your campaign.

Thread Information