5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Here you go. Thanks for the help.

FG Ultimate Screenshot.jpg

Here is what my wife got.
    FGUnity Dawn.PNG

Blog Entries
    Sorry if you already answered this, has your wife gone into Settings and entered her username and password and done a Log In and then Save?

Also, she should run an Update. Not sure why it's red, but it shouldn't be and if an update doesn't get rid of the red outline something else might be wrong.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello. Ran the update. Still no luck. She is able to connect and then it immediately disconnects. Here is a picture of my side of things.
    FG Dawn log-in & out.PNG

EVERYONE on Unity HAS to have a forum account now, has she made one and entered it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwithlotus View Post
    Hello. Ran the update. Still no luck. She is able to connect and then it immediately disconnects. Here is a picture of my side of things.
    FG Dawn log-in & out.PNG
    For a test, change the campaign to "LAN" mode (not Cloud) and ask your wife to join campaign using the internal IP address of your GM instance. This will help point towards what the issue might be.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think we figured it out. I re-entered the license on my log-in screen and it has been working well since yesterday. Now that we are in, super excited to get started! Thanks to everyone for the their help.

I have a player in my group who is the only one not able to join my campaign. All else have been able to. Same issue Login and immediately disconnected. I have tried everything on here multiple times.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Thread Information