DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What price does it show when you add it to your cart?
    Only the standard 10% rebate

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If it doesn't show $75 you may still be best off going for the $99 deal you linked earlier. This will be $10 more expensive than a standard 40% upgrade on Steam - so if you want to use FGU now and don't want to wait for it to be on Steam, then that might be a good way to go.
    Yes I'll go this way assuming you know it will not be on Steam soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurgeh View Post
    ... assuming you know it will not be on Steam soon.
    I have no idea. But FG have a 30 day no questions asked refund policy - so you're good for 30 days at least!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was referring to the $99 link from Gurgeh, not the link posted by Trenloe, sorry for the confusion, will edit my previous post in case anyone else sees it. The $99 link says it is the standard to ultimate upgrade for Unity, not the classic to unity upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by calexus View Post
    I was referring to the $99 link from Gurgeh, not the link posted by Trenloe, sorry for the confusion, will edit my previous post in case anyone else sees it. The $99 link says it is the standard to ultimate upgrade for Unity, not the classic to unity upgrade
    Cool. Thanks for clarifying!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

is there any timeline for when steam buyers can expect the discount? really looking forward to FGU (:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattercrash View Post
    is there any timeline for when steam buyers can expect the discount? really looking forward to FGU (:
    No. Last I heard SmiteWorks was waiting for Steam to implement a solution to the DLC issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Can you upgrade to unity ultimate from classic ultimate from steam? or do I have to purchase a separate license?

No, Unity is not yet available on Steam. Last anyone has heard, the ball is in Valve's court.

Blog Entries
    I believe Smiteworks has said if you purchase FGU via the FG store you can then request a partial refund from [email protected]. I would make sure first and im sure they will not be able to do Steam regional pricing.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I read somewhere that they've worked out the issue with handling dlc with STEAM, and that now they only want to make some stability improvements before the STEAM release, so I hope it will be soon.

Thread Information