Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ppostel View Post
    Hello all,

The 40% discount did not apply when I placed the upgrade from FGC to FGU in my cart. I won my FGC Ultimate license in a contest back in 2014. I have purchased other content since then and those are in my order history. Because I did not directly purchase the FGC Ultimate license, that order doesn't show up in my order history. Could that be why the 40% discount is not being applied?

Thank you.

- Paul
    Perhaps. I think you are going to have to contact support directly, [email protected]

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

40% Discount for FGU Upgrade Not Applied

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Perhaps. I think you are going to have to contact support directly, [email protected]
    Thank you for the email. Doing this now.

- Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    If you got it on Steam, you will need to wait until we launch on Steam to get the 40% discount for owning the previous version.
    Say, that some of us qualify for the 40% discount, but would be willing to take the 10% discount now so we can participate in the Beta. Do you think there would be a way to reimburse us after the official steam release?

Quote Originally Posted by brainArid View Post
    Say, that some of us qualify for the 40% discount, but would be willing to take the 10% discount now so we can participate in the Beta. Do you think there would be a way to reimburse us after the official steam release?
    That would require a reimbursement from Steam and that isn't going to happen.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello all,

So I purchased my FGC Ultimate licence on Steam 2 years ago, and that purchase do appear in my order history on my FG account. I also found this offer to upgrade my FGC Ultimate to FGU Ultimate with an additional 10% discount and I am tempted to use it.
    My cart properly shows the $99 price, but since my initial order was on Steam I'm still wondering if it is OK to purchase on FG's website or if I must wait for the offer to be available on Steam ?

And one last important question : Once I upgrade, will I still be able to use my FGC Ultimate ? I'm finishing a campaign and we have plenty of macro so I would like some time to practice and test FGU with some players before I move all my stuff on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurgeh View Post
    I'm still wondering if it is OK to purchase on FG's website or if I must wait for the offer to be available on Steam ?
    It's fine to purchase on the FG website.

But, try the link in the bottom right of this page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...oundsUnity.php FGU Ultimate is currently on sale, and if you have a FGC License key against your FG account the price should be $75 once you add it to your cart.

IAnd one last important question : Once I upgrade, will I still be able to use my FGC Ultimate ?
    Yes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That isn't a classic to unity upgrade, the link you have is for the standard to ultimate. So you would need the standard license for FGU already, also worth noting that for the discounted price, it needs to show in your licenses on your account, not under your order history. I also bought FGC through Steam, so am stuck waiting for FGU to come to Steam so I can get the discount

Edit - The link I am referring to is the link 2 posts above from Gurgeh, not the link posted by Trenloe. The link posted by Trenloe is the correct link
    Last edited by calexus; April 2nd, 2020 at 17:28. Reason: Clarify confusing reference

Quote Originally Posted by calexus View Post
    That isn't a classic to unity upgrade, the link you have is for the standard to ultimate.
    It's actually not a Unity only upgrade. It's a catch all for buying FGU Ultimate - with appropriate discounts being applied when you add it to your cart.

See the "Are there any discounts for upgrading from FGC to FGU?" FAQ at the top of that page. I know that says if you own a license on Steam you'll need to wait - but if your license shows in your FG order history then it might work - hence why I said to @Gurgeh to "try the link...".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    FGU Ultimate is currently on sale, and if you have a FGC License key against your FG account the price should be $75 once you add it to your cart.
    It does not apply, so I guess Calexus is right I'll have to wait for this to pop-up on Steam.

Thanks for your answer all.

It does not apply, so I guess Calexus is right I'll have to wait for this to pop-up on Steam.
    What price does it show when you add it to your cart?

If it doesn't show $75 you may still be best off going for the $99 deal you linked earlier. This will be $10 more expensive than a standard 40% upgrade on Steam - so if you want to use FGU now and don't want to wait for it to be on Steam, then that might be a good way to go.

Thread Information