Starfinder Playlist
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by akito3379 View Post
    I can't connect to the 5E download link. Is this a me issue, or a dropbox issue?
    Works for me. DropBox reports "MOD files can't be previewed", there is still a "Download" button to click.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Works for me. DropBox reports "MOD files can't be previewed", there is still a "Download" button to click.
    Ditto. I just downloaded both versions of this plugin yesterday.

Alrighty bummer. Guess it's a me thing. I keep getting "Dropbox.com refused to connect"
    Ultimate License Holder

Alrighty bummer. Guess it's a me thing. I keep getting "Dropbox.com refused to connect"
    I backup my data folder to google drive.
    Just slapped a couple public links onto both versions of this if you wanna try to give that a go:
    5E version:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i5g...ew?usp=sharing

Any ruleset version:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dsg...ew?usp=sharing

Lemme know if this works and I'll nuke those links when you're done.

Got it! Thanks!
    Ultimate License Holder

Got it! Thanks!
    No worries. Glad it worked. Enjoy the supreme awesomeness that is this module. And consider buying JimSocks a beer for all his work!

I can't connect to the 5E download link. Is this a me issue, or a dropbox issue?
    Ah- probably Dropbox. This happens from time to time. I’ll try to fix it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    I backup my data folder to google drive.
    Is this an offline backup? That is, you manually move files to Google Drive? Or do you have your FG data directories synching all the time? If the latter, in case you're not aware - users have reported issues with FG data corruption when using live/online synch/cloud storage for their FG data. It is a very strong recommendation that you don't use these solutions on your live FG data, only manually copy data to such solutions. If you are using Google Drive against your live FG data then you may just be lucky so far, but sooner or later you may experience lost data due to the FG files used live during a game becoming corrupted. If you already knew this, sorry for the unneeded reminder.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Is this an offline backup? That is, you manually move files to Google Drive? Or do you have your FG data directories synching all the time? If the latter, in case you're not aware - users have reported issues with FG data corruption when using live/online synch/cloud storage for their FG data. It is a very strong recommendation that you don't use these solutions on your live FG data, only manually copy data to such solutions. If you are using Google Drive against your live FG data then you may just be lucky so far, but sooner or later you may experience lost data due to the FG files used live during a game becoming corrupted. If you already knew this, sorry for the unneeded reminder.
    Yeah I've heard that. I have a backup folder that syncs to Google drive and I rsync over to that backup folder from my actual data folder as soon I quit Fantasy Grounds.
    Thanks for the warning though!

Wow. Just wow. I can really see DM's using this to populate their towns. Going to try with some shops at first myself.

Thread Information