5E Character Create Playlist
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Wow. Just wow. I can really see DM's using this to populate their towns. Going to try with some shops at first myself.

High praise! Just wait until you see what I have in store for when Story Template PRO gets incorporated into the software. It’s utterly transformative. The next Content Generator is going to blow people’s wigs off.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    High praise! Just wait until you see what I have in store for when Story Template PRO gets incorporated into the software. It’s utterly transformative. The next Content Generator is going to blow people’s wigs off.
    Any updates on this? Last I remember reading, SW was still in the process of obtaining the rights to use your code since you has posted it on DMs Guild. Or something like that.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Any updates on this? Last I remember reading, SW was still in the process of obtaining the rights to use your code since you has posted it on DMs Guild. Or something like that.
    Yes! SW did indeed acquire it from me, and they are working it somewhere into their to-do list for incorporation.

They have a lot going on, what with distance LOS and the extension marketplace that ended up being necessary after we embarked on this journey and WoTC decided to boot all extensions off their platform (sorry, content creators- that surely was not intended!)

It’s on their radar, and they have everything needed- so we just need to be patient and it will show up before we know it I’m sure

Yes! SW did indeed acquire it from me, and they are working it somewhere into their to-do list for incorporation.

They have a lot going on, what with distance LOS and the extension marketplace that ended up being necessary after we embarked on this journey and WoTC decided to boot all extensions off their platform (sorry, content creators- that surely was not intended!)

It’s on their radar, and they have everything needed- so we just need to be patient and it will show up before we know it I’m sure
    That's understandable. Will you port your lessons learned to this extension? Or is it perfect as it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    That's understandable. Will you port your lessons learned to this extension? Or is it perfect as it is?
    I’m not exactly sure which lessons you mean, but the new version of Content Generator I have been working on uses the full power of the STP extension, and I don’t feel weird at all in saying that it’s just plain amazing.

It’s also far from finished. The project is extremely ambitious and just... well it’s just a metric butt-ton of work to be honest. I’m chipping away at it nearly every day though, so it’s coming along.

Needless to say, I’m nervous to see what happens. I’m hoping they just plug-n-play with the STP code, because if they don’t for some reason, it could mean months of me having to go back and fix my new content generator to work. That would be... really deflating lol. So I hope STP makes it in unscathed.

I’ve also got a great video put together to teach people how to use these new powers, and I think that will be really useful too, as long as STP makes it in as-is, that is. Otherwise the video is useless too lol

Interesting days ahead it sounds like!

Hey Jim! Love the content generator.

Looks like there's an issue with the generic ruleset versions and the NPC filters in the Starfinder ruleset - details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...roups-for-NPCs

To get the GM going I've given them a link to an edited version of the module that simply has the NPC records removed. I'm not sure what impact this will have overall, but at least it will get them going. Hope me doing that as a quick fix was OK. I'll be happy to take down the link once they've downloaded it and got working again.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No that’s a good fix- thanks! I’m on holiday right now, but I can solve that when I return.

Those records don’t even need to be in there anymore- they were the beginning inklings of my next project: the Campaign Generator

Those records don’t even need to be in there anymore- they were the beginning inklings of my next project: the Campaign Generator
    Intriguing… :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Love it! When is the Kickstarter?!!

Thread Information