DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lots of disconnects/syncing issues today

Hosting Pathfinder 1e w/ Dungeon Theme for around 6 hours
    (I had 7 people connected at once which is more than my usual 4 or 5.)
    These seem like connection/syncing issues between me and the players. Once the players that were having issues restarted FG and were able to get back in, it would be okay for a little bit.

I didn't manage to snag any SS for errors, though I did remember receiving one about the 'No bridge found for peer' when a couple players connected.
    -Maps would stop updating for some people and not others, like character tokens or monster tokens would be in a different position from me while other players seemed fine. I wouldn't see a disconnect message from these people.
    -during the game, people would target someone or multiple people, make their roll, and it would either not go into effect for any one they showed as targets in the combat tracker, and/or take effect on targets that they didn't show targeted. (after they restarted FG, it would begin to work correctly again)

SS - You can see Falk has targeted Maj Nookpen, but his roll of healing went to himself.
    screenshot0028.png

-There were also issues where people would show disconnect in chat window for me, but they would still partially be connected. One person was able to still roll, but wouldn't see their rolls, but i and other people not having connection issues would see the rolls.

Blog Entries
    What is your internet connection like? Wifi? Shared?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Wifi - I usually am around 300-400 on wifi, but couple people are playing, talking, streaming when I just got the results a few seconds ago. Internet is 1gb fiber.

https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/...e-abd660be7cff

Had a very similar experience tonight as well. We had 6 people connected and would get constant drops and error messages like the “No bridge found". It was practically unplayable. With us all socially distancing, I was hoping this would work better.

I have a wired connection, 50mb down/5 mb up.

I'm going to be putting out a new build later tomorrow that will have increased network logging in place. I'll need logs from both host and client in order to pass on to network library developer to figure out what is going on.

Thanks,
    JPG

The new build is out. Make sure to get me the console.log files from the FG data directory on both GM and player machines (before you restart FG) when it happens again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 16th, 2020 at 17:54.

Thread Information