DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for Players who want to test out this new ruleset.

It has been many years since my last foray into the WoD, but I am excited to return, and the new rule set looks amazing.

If you are available Sundays, Mondays, or Tuesdays (times to be decided later) and would like to be my test Kindred, PM me or leave info below.

I'm not sure when I will be able to run the first game, need some time to familiarize myself with 5e, but we can get started with characters and Prologues.

Depending on dates and times, I would be interested. I haven't actually been able to play, as I'm always running the games.

I could be down for this
    Unlimited License and the Majority of D&D 5e content

D&D 5e - Eberron - Lies in Gold
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

So after gauging interest on this and other sites, here is what I'm planning to do. I'm writing an episodic Chronicle, where each session (or group of 2-3 sessions) will be a complete story to itself.

There will be an over reaching plotline, and earlier chapters will impact later ones, but each can also stand alone. This will allow players who may not be able to commit to an ongoing campaign to join in.

The setting is present day New Orleans, many of the Elder vampires have disappeared, for unknown reasons, leaving openings for ambitious new blood to fill the void.

I have my own version of events that do not adhere to all the published WoD lore (mainly because I haven't followed it in years), and our stories will begin closer to home.

The Masqurade is being threatened daily. The Inquisition has returned, with a vengeance. Stranger things than the Kindred are looking to New Orleans for new hunting grounds, and to settle old scores.

Players may be part of the same coterie, or several different ones. I will run individual Preludes as schedules allow, but I also plan on having a few pre generated characters if someone wants to "drop in".

Each episode will have a slightly different focus. One might be more combat oriented, as characters join in a Blood Hunt. The next might be court intrigue, subterfuge, or cooperate espionage. I enjoy running mysteries, but I do not enjoy writing them, so I might pull in some published material for one of those. If regular players show a preference for a particular kind of story, then I will write more of those.

Since I have a lot of free time on my hands at the moment, I'm going to figure out the best days and times by running 3 "Session 0s".

This coming Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, starting at 7 until around 11 EST USA, I'll be available to create characters, discuss the game and combat options in more detail, even run Preludes, if time allows. Whichever day/time gets the most interest, that's when I'll start running weekly episodes.

As long as I have at least 2 players, I'll run that weeks episode. I may occasionally run a solo, but no guarantees. Ideally we will have 3-4 players. I might cap it at 5/episode as this system is RP intensive.

If I find 3-4 players that want to commit to a more traditional weekly game, that's fine too. We will see what happens.

"Session 0" days/times

Sunday, March 29, 7 PM -11 PM EST USA; Monday, March 30, 7 PM - 11 PM EST; and Tuesday March 31, 7 PM - 11 PM EST.

During any of these times, stop in and discuss, see how many others are interested in that day/time, and work on your character.

My FG alias is
    cruel user rich unicorn

and I will send you a Discord invite for voice when you arrive. I am experimenting with a free (to everyone but me, at least) video conferencing app called Zoom which might work better than Discord, but for now, Discord is the best of what we've got.

So I've written quite a novel. If you have any questions before the intro sessions, private message me.

I'll try to add these three sessions to the FG calendar. Sometimes it's a little hinky

I'll commit to the Sunday session.

Are you on classic or unity?

I would be interested in the Sunday session.

This game is being hosted in Fantasy Grounds Classic

Cool if you are still looking for players I would be interested in the game.

Great! Sunday is looking like the most popular evening so far.

Still looking for players and more sessions? I would be 100% interested in trying this out as well

Thread Information