DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Megadungeon

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    I can bump up the time-out, if you need to keep working on it, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it for actual play at the current time.
    The map is ready, if you can, increase the limit, please do so that I can make one last bet. Considering the situation, I do not intend to put another needle in it. If it breaks the limit even with the increase, I will pause the project until the optimizations in LOS are made. Thanks!

With the new upgrade, in the first test, the error messages for that map no longer occur. Thanks to the devs!

Is there a way to extract the map (asset with all layers) to use in another rule set (the dark eye with MoreCore)?

Quote Originally Posted by mir View Post
    Is there a way to extract the map (asset with all layers) to use in another rule set (the dark eye with MoreCore)?
    Use the universal modules extension to allow you to open the module in MoreCore. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dule-Extension

Anything that is system specific may create errors when opened, but generic entries (maps, stories, tokens, etc.) should be OK.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe will try this!

Is MoreCore working properly at FGU?

Thread Information