5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 45 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Running FGC and not seeing it... shows that it loaded in chat box... what am I missing

Blog Entries
    Not seeing the sidebar buttons you mean? Turn them on in the Library window. You'll need to have a calendar mod loaded and active for your players to use the Journal/Log entry part.
    Ultimate License Holder

Doh!

Thanks Mortar... my old brain was just not up to the challenge today.

One of the very best parts of this community is the HELPFUL people!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    New version 1.08 uploading in 3mins.
    Tweaks and bug fixes.
    No new features.
    In order to update, do I just need to remove the .ext file I have and replace it with this one? If I do that, will I lose all of the various entries I have?

Also, thanks for keeping up support on this. I really appreciate the work this community's developers do.

Blog Entries
    Yes - normally just copy the new file over but this particular version i fixed the capitalisation in the filename so you might delete the old one and copy in the new one.
    The data is stored in the campaign and wont be damaged at all by deleting the extension.

Blog Entries
    This thing looks very very cool. We fiddled with it a bit the other night in Darrenan's game and I'm hooked.
    Several of the features seem like they definitely should be part of the Core functionality for FG.
    I'm looking into incorporating them into my rulesets.

One thought .. the 'Submit' window .. would it be handy for it to have some sort of Title that associated it with it's source? I'm wondering if someone might open a couple of these things and not be able to identify which note they were submitting to.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    One thought .. the 'Submit' window .. would it be handy for it to have some sort of Title that associated it with it's source? I'm wondering if someone might open a couple of these things and not be able to identify which note they were submitting to.
    Good point,

Guys, this extension is amazing! Thank you so much! This has really taken a load of work off of me in our Baldur's Gate campaign. I'm running a lot of the early stuff as an investigation. The Investigator section really helps clean up our Notes page!
    Our lead (he thinks he's in charge) investigator the legendary (in his mind) stage magician, Gnorm the PheGnominal sends his thanks as well.

Quick shot out to Damned and everyone helping to make these awesome extensions! They are amazing and make it a lot easier for player's and GM's to handle in-depth campaign stories all within Fantasy Grounds.

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Thread Information