DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 45 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evenfell View Post
    Hmm think I found the problem. When using firefox I just get the default vbullentin skin, and there are no download links on anything. However, when using chrome its the fantasygrounds theme, and all links works
    Bottom left hand corner of the page - set the theme to FGResponsive.

When I load this extension, I lose the ability to drag links into the chat window.
    Dragging and dropping an anchor from eg a note will put the plain text name of the note into chat but without the usual link icon.
    It does still cause the item to become shared when dropping it into chat.
    Disabling PlayerAgency.ext restores link functionality.
    Tested on 4E, with FGU.
    Last edited by sstarsslayer; April 24th, 2020 at 01:17.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sstarsslayer View Post
    When I load this extension, I lose the ability to drag links into the chat window.
    Dragging and dropping an anchor from eg a note will put the plain text name of the note into chat but without the usual link icon.
    It does still cause the item to become shared when dropping it into chat.
    Disabling PlayerAgency.ext restores link functionality.
    Tested on 4E, with FGU.
    Can you please check if there are any errors/warnings in the console.log - especially at startup?

Attached logs after running with and then without extention

Attached logs after running with and then without extension
    Some of the suspect lines occur in both. but the following line only when the extension was enabled:
    [4/23/2020 6:17:01 PM] [WARNING] chatwindow: Could not find link icon () in control (chat) in class (chat)
    Attached Files Attached Files

I can confirm the same issue that sstarsslayer reported on 5e and FGC. After opening the console then doing a /reload, I see the following errors:
    Runtime Notice: Reloading ruleset
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (spellshare)
    Ruleset Warning: chatwindow: Link icon not defined for control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sstarsslayer View Post
    Attached logs after running with and then without extension
    Some of the suspect lines occur in both. but the following line only when the extension was enabled:
    [4/23/2020 6:17:01 PM] [WARNING] chatwindow: Could not find link icon () in control (chat) in class (chat)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korav View Post
    I can confirm the same issue that sstarsslayer reported on 5e and FGC. After opening the console then doing a /reload, I see the following errors:
    Runtime Notice: Reloading ruleset
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (spellshare)
    Ruleset Warning: chatwindow: Link icon not defined for control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)
    Thanks guys.
    I can replicate the warning but not the actual issue.
    See if the newly uploaded version fixes that behavior - please let me know once you have had a chance to confirm.

So I have an odd problem. This has been with the last two versions of player agency but not the version before.

I can open up the combat tracker, target another character and attack them but nothing is displayed in the chat. I can roll damage, again nothing displayed in the chat. It just sits there. I've tested with no extensions loaded (even took out the simple brown theme) and still nothing.

Incidentally it also does this on skill tests...

The desktop dice do display in chat but instead of saying GM it uses the login name (for instance without player agency it lists the rolls as GM but with it lists my name as esmdev (which is what I setup in the campaign setup).

If I remove player agency it works, if I use 2 versions ago it also works.

There are no script errors
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unfortunately I can again confirm the same problem as esmdev. Starting without PlayerAgency fixes the issue.

Thread Information