5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 45 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    STUPID QUESTION ALERT!
    How compatible is this with the old locations EXT? I literally have the ENTIRE World of Greyhawk in the LOCATIONS.EXT that took 3 years to input.

This ends the STUPID QUESTION ALERT.
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weepdrag View Post
    STUPID QUESTION ALERT!
    How compatible is this with the old locations EXT? I literally have the ENTIRE World of Greyhawk in the LOCATIONS.EXT that took 3 years to input.

This ends the STUPID QUESTION ALERT.
    Not a stupid question

Not compatible. As far as I can tell, they don't have the same fields. Perhaps their might be a way to do an xml conversion from one to the other. But other than knowing such can be possible, I really don't know how to do it (something on my list to learn).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Damned
    Just curious if this ever got updated?

Thanks for all you do here!!
    Sorry - been hammering away at getting MoreCore updates completed and then Ill get this one uploaded.
    The list is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sorry - been hammering away at getting MoreCore updates completed and then Ill get this one uploaded.
    The list is too long.
    Good Day Damned
    LOL I get it, you are among the busiest people on this forum and I appreciate all you do!
    I am a player now in a campaign and was prepping for my next run at DMing ans was starting to wet up Waterdeep and saw it was still doing this so thought I would ask

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Damned
    LOL I get it, you are among the busiest people on this forum and I appreciate all you do!
    I am a player now in a campaign and was prepping for my next run at DMing ans was starting to wet up Waterdeep and saw it was still doing this so thought I would ask
    Definitely this weekend.
    I have 2 dice rollers completed and several other MoreCore updates completed but still a couple more bug fixes and one roll.
    Once they are uploaded the Player Agency will get uploaded too.
    Soon!

For the newest version of playeragency.ext, one just downloads the attachment from top post?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sstarsslayer View Post
    For the newest version of playeragency.ext, one just downloads the attachment from top post?
    Yes - but a new version is coming today (my today, which could be your today, but might also be tomorrow...).

Hey, I was about to download the new version. But cant find a file. Is it just me that suddenly have the default vbullentin skin for the forum, and all the download links for modules, extensions and themes are gone?

Hmm think I found the problem. When using firefox I just get the default vbullentin skin, and there are no download links on anything. However, when using chrome its the fantasygrounds theme, and all links works

Thread Information