DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 45 First ... 293738394041 ... Last

Not sure if you saw the edit I made to my last post so I'll repost it here. Ok, I figured out what I was doing wrong. The player who created the Investigator note was trying to use the edit button but she doesn't need to do so. She can just directly edit the note without needing to use that edit button, when she used the button is when she got the error. Thanks for your input Damned, sorry to waste your time.

Hi

when I try to go to any of the help pages I get a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT .

Also, is there an option to make any and or all the player notes somehow offline available from the world builder or the investigator?

My players sometimes would like to go through these in between sessions when they are not connected to review their findings and plan out the next session.
    If they can select these or drag and drop them and they get exported to a simple text file this would be enough as then they can copy and paste them into the respective discord channel.

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately your network has probably been blocked by the firewall due to hacking attempts from neighbours....
    Ill post the help file here later.
    There is no way currently to create an offline copy.
    You could export as a module and share that with the players BUT it would no longer respect the hidden GM info.
    It would be OK for Investigator but it would probably be an issue for World Builder.

Is it possible to know the structure you use for this extension ? The reason I am asking is I want to change some things, mainly on the chat display.
    PS it works in Starfinder, I tested it.
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

In the AD&D 2E ruleset, when this extension is enabled at the same time as the 2E Player's Option and more extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-house-rules) is enabled, you get an error whenever you roll a die into the chatbox. Eample:

[9/21/2022 6:18:03 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "chat"]5; attempt to call field 'onDiceLanded'' (a nil value)

Disable either of the extensions and there is no error. Furthermore, each extension seems to otherwise work fine on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    In the AD&D 2E ruleset, when this extension is enabled at the same time as the 2E Player's Option and more extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-house-rules) is enabled, you get an error whenever you roll a die into the chatbox. Eample:

[9/21/2022 6:18:03 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "chat"]5; attempt to call field 'onDiceLanded'' (a nil value)

Disable either of the extensions and there is no error. Furthermore, each extension seems to otherwise work fine on its own.
    Sterno fixed it on his end. This no longer seems to be an issue.

i am wondering, how would i merge World Builder entries, from one campaign to another? Some one-shots i run are part of a greater world of a campaign I am also running, and one or two players are playing the one-shots, so i want their notes from the one-shots to be included at the campaign table, and i do not want to override anything... many thanks, in advance

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    i am wondering, how would i merge World Builder entries, from one campaign to another? Some one-shots i run are part of a greater world of a campaign I am also running, and one or two players are playing the one-shots, so i want their notes from the one-shots to be included at the campaign table, and i do not want to override anything... many thanks, in advance
    If you are comfortable editing the db.. it isn't that hard... I don't think there is any other way built in.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    Blackfoot's reply is the way to go, I think. I didn't think of that.

I haven't actually TRIED it, and I'm not expert in FGU, but as an amateur, my two thoughts would be:
    1. Clone the campaign and then delete or reset the things from the other campaign that you don't need to keep.
    2. Again, haven't TRIED it ... but I wonder if it would be possible to use the internal mod-creator and create a mod JUST from the Player Agency data. Not sure if that's even possible, since I'm at work and don't have it in front of me.

Thread Information