5E Character Create Playlist
Page 37 of 45 First ... 273536373839 ... Last

Sorry I thought this was a core feature but actually it is something apart of the Rolemaster Ruleset. It should be apart of core it very useful for lots of data.

Attached is the image(NPC Filtering) to show you want I mean. By having a group and sub group it allows you to get that extra layer of filtering quickly to find those details. I have 100 odd people that I need to find one person fast and I forgotten there name, add a group and a subgroup to them will make it quicker to find them.

At the moment I create various Group for instance People - Region or People - Evil but you can only see 5 in a list image(People Filtering) makes it harder to sift through with lots of groups, which take time if you have 50 off groups, also the players do not get to see these groups. Whereas the filtering like above could help them as well.

NPC Filtering.PNG

People Filtering.PNG

Here is the RM NPC Filtering in action, I believe it could be a benefit to WorldBuilder this type of filtering.

npc.PNG
    Last edited by Ardem; March 23rd, 2022 at 06:15.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Hey quick request damned, can we get another part with entities for 'personality'?
    having that would help with having all info related to the npc on one card. and maybe an 'other' part for all in general for extra info a GM may want to add to the card in written text unlike

It's not causing any issues, but thought you might want to know; clicking on the Link from the extension that goes to https://www.diehard-gaming.com/ shows an error on that page.

This is the link (the others for World Builder, Investigator, and Dear Diary work fine):

This is what it is showing when going to https://www.diehard-gaming.com/

I have been playing around with this for a while now. However I noticed one thing with the investigator. the field for naming an entry/note/item doesnt have a background color, making it impossible to see when using a game that has a dark or black background in the windows. Look at attached screenshot.

I also have a feature request if possible. In my campaign in Traveller, I have a ned for my players to be able to update a record other than just add to it. I know there are ownership issues, but could it be possible to make something that a player or GM release from ownership and re-assign ownership to another player in case original player is not present at a given play session?

inestigator.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondstern View Post
    Hey quick request damned, can we get another part with entities for 'personality'?
    having that would help with having all info related to the npc on one card. and maybe an 'other' part for all in general for extra info a GM may want to add to the card in written text unlike
    That should be do-able. Hopefully over Easter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    It's not causing any issues, but thought you might want to know; clicking on the Link from the extension that goes to https://www.diehard-gaming.com/ shows an error on that page.
    Yes indeed the CMS has been down for some time (more like a long time) but it is way below other priorities to fix still...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwolf View Post
    I have been playing around with this for a while now. However I noticed one thing with the investigator. the field for naming an entry/note/item doesnt have a background color, making it impossible to see when using a game that has a dark or black background in the windows. Look at attached screenshot.

I also have a feature request if possible. In my campaign in Traveller, I have a ned for my players to be able to update a record other than just add to it. I know there are ownership issues, but could it be possible to make something that a player or GM release from ownership and re-assign ownership to another player in case original player is not present at a given play session?

inestigator.jpg
    So its a little more difficult than that. Can you post what a Note looks like and also what World Builder looks like?

And the second one is significantly more complicated.
    I dont think it will happen - that was my original goal but I couldnt get it to be reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Yes indeed the CMS has been down for some time (more like a long time) but it is way below other priorities to fix still...
    Sounds good, just wanted to make sure you knew about it.

Thread Information