5E Character Create Playlist
Page 34 of 45 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritoxin View Post
    Posted asking for help on the audiooverseer forum first, but thought I would post here as well to try and get some assistance.
    There is something about Player Agency that is breaking audiooverseer for me. Specifically in the Audiotrigger window.

Basically what is happening, is that Player Agency is "removing" the plus sign for adding an additional trigger line in audiooverseer's Trigger windows.
    I'm no coder, so i don't understand why that is happening, or if it is preventable in some way. Any help would be appreciated. Love both of these extensions very much, and a bit frustrated that they aren't playing nice together for me. Anyways, thank you for your time.
    Was this ever fixed or are we still waiting for the next round of the beta for the chat fixes? I just saw that Celestian updated the Audio Overseer for multiple line triggers and I'm so excited for the possibilities in my 5e campaign! But I also really like Player Agency.

Thank you so much! This is one of the most useful and essential add-ons that I have!

Thanks for the update - can I ask what was changed / added please

Blog Entries
    No features.
    It was a bug fix that became possible after the last round of CoreRPG updates that allowed compatibility with the 2E ruleset and some other extensions produced by celestian.
    There was no functionality change.

Thanks for the extension Damned!

Question: Are image links dragged to the record entry (subsequently ticked and shared) supposed to be viewable by the PC's? I can see it on the DM side, but the players cannot launch the image on their side.

Some additional Info. I have removed all extensions but for the Player Agency and I have the same limitation on the player side.

Perhaps of note (although may be working as intended), after I noticed the image s/links not being capable of opening on the player side, I subsequently tried to categorize my entries on the DM side into Groups (Group renamed to People, Group 2 renamed to places ...etc). While they are categorized on the DM side, they are not on the player side.
    Last edited by Talen; February 19th, 2022 at 21:55.

Blog Entries
    Hi Talen

You would need to also share the Image record. That is standard CoreRPG behavior where linked info is not automatically also shared.
    That is the same for categories - its CoreRPG behavior. The only way around this one is not ideal for content that is created on the go. You can setup a World Building campaign and create your entries there and export to a module. I believe that the groups will be available then. You might have to do a quick test and validate that. I havent had any time to work on this extension in over a year.

Thanks Damned - that did indeed take care of it! While the images were previously shared - they needed to be shared again within Worldbuilder.

Thread Information