DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 45 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    Posted asking for help on the audiooverseer forum first, but thought I would post here as well to try and get some assistance.
    There is something about Player Agency that is breaking audiooverseer for me. Specifically in the Audiotrigger window.

Basically what is happening, is that Player Agency is "removing" the plus sign for adding an additional trigger line in audiooverseer's Trigger windows.
    I'm no coder, so i don't understand why that is happening, or if it is preventable in some way. Any help would be appreciated. Love both of these extensions very much, and a bit frustrated that they aren't playing nice together for me. Anyways, thank you for your time.

Blog Entries
    I will probably need to release a separate build for AudioOverseer and 2E compatibility. It will lose some formatting when you send descriptions to chat but that is where the conflict arises.

That would be amazing, I look forward to if/when that comes.
    It's really unfortunate that the chat code is the way it is currently.
    Well i can live without audiooverseer.
    Your extension on the other hand I cannot, It's made my games much more enjoyable. Thank you for all the work you've done with the extension, can't think of running a game without it honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I will probably need to release a separate build for AudioOverseer and 2E compatibility. It will lose some formatting when you send descriptions to chat but that is where the conflict arises.
    For what it's worth, the problem isn't 2e specifically, it's the chat code in FG/CoreRPG. If you used PA and OA in 5e you'd see the same thing.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'm going to add some chat event registration functions in the next round of the beta that should help.

Regards,
    JPG

For what it is worth, thank you guys, Celestian, JPG, Damned, for all the help and getting back to me about all of this. Seriously I can't really express how thankful I am for how good to each other those in this community are.

Wish you all the best.

Blog Entries
    So.. under the new sidebar structure these are falling into 'Campaign' but it seems like they are 'Player' tools.
    Not completely sure how to tweak that in an extension.. but I did manage to do it for a ruleset... eventually... that mechanic is still in test.. but..
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Hi damned,
    have you thought about what was suggested in posts #315 and #316??
    Just to know if you plan to update World builder one day or not.
    Thanks

Thread Information