DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 45 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Also remember to click to include it when you launch the game in the box below where you set connection type (lan/web).

@Damned

Do you know if the Syrinscape extensions on the DMsGuild site alter the same file as AudioOverseer does, and thus would not be compatible with Player Agency? I understand if you don't know, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
    @Damned

Do you know if the Syrinscape extensions on the DMsGuild site alter the same file as AudioOverseer does, and thus would not be compatible with Player Agency? I understand if you don't know, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    As far as I can tell, my Syrinscape Extension does not conflict with this one. Thera re no errors on load and everything I can see seems to work as intended. A quick looks doesnt show any place where the xml templates would clash.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Where the clash is (would be) in the Chat Window.

I have overwritten part of the chat window to support a new frame for when you "share to chat" content from Player Agency (and probably from Sharing is Caring).
    If you can still send descriptions to chat and your triggers work then I dont think there is anywhere else they would conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Where the clash is (would be) in the Chat Window.

I have overwritten part of the chat window to support a new frame for when you "share to chat" content from Player Agency (and probably from Sharing is Caring).
    If you can still send descriptions to chat and your triggers work then I dont think there is anywhere else they would conflict.
    Yeah, I went about implementing my chat triggers in a different way to avoid conflicts. The triggers seem to work fine, and outputing to chat from worldbuilder or Investigator entries seems to work fine.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Hi damned,

I just encountered a bug that your extension caused in one of my extensions.
    Specifically, you override the label_column template from core rpg. (See campaign/template_world.xml in your extension and and common/template_common.xml in CoreRPG).
    The difference is that you set the right anchor to be at the ride side of the window, while the default template from core rpg doesn't do that.
    I worked around it in my extension, but wanted to let you know that this might cause compatibility issues with other extensions as well.

Best,
    Chillhelm
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

With a new 5e Campaign and Player Agency installed (from the first post), I get the following error when trying to open a calendar entry to edit as a player:

[7/21/2021 3:35:22 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "button_edit_pcdisc"]:12: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    [7/21/2021 3:35:22 PM] [WARNING] buttoncontrol: Could not find pressed icon (down) in control (button_pcsubmit_pclognotes) in class (log_pcedit)

Previously: MurghBpurn

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    With a new 5e Campaign and Player Agency installed (from the first post), I get the following error when trying to open a calendar entry to edit as a player:

[7/21/2021 3:35:22 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "button_edit_pcdisc"]:12: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    [7/21/2021 3:35:22 PM] [WARNING] buttoncontrol: Could not find pressed icon (down) in control (button_pcsubmit_pclognotes) in class (log_pcedit)
    I get same error with Rolemaster Classic campaign

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You dont have a character selected so it cannot attribute the notes to anyone.
    Thanks - simple fix....

Thread Information