5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 23 of 45 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Hey all. So, I just ran our ETU game, and my players now report to me that all the checkboxed information is now visible to them - which is amazing since I'm honestly not sure what's changed. We've had a few software updates, but nothing I could see changed in the SWADE ruleset... SO not complaining, though, since they now have access to the records just fine.

Thanks again, and all's well that ends well!

- ToKo.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Huzzah! At first I thought you were telling me another bug. I like this post better!
    Lol! Same here! SO much better when there's only good news to report! I do wonder what changed in the software that suddenly opened the floodgates, but like I said, I'm SO not complaining. Keep up the great work, and thanks again!

- ToKo

World Builder extension Pin on battlemap isnt clickable

World Builder extension Pin on battlemap isnt clickable on the player side.

1. I share the map with the player
    2. I share the Pin on the map with the player
    3. Player see's the green pin
    4. Player clicks on green pin
    5. Error message that the Module is not loaded.

I then tried to share the module with the player. He LOADED the module. But same error message.

RuleSet: Castles & Crusades
    Fantasy Grounds Unity

DM PC: Windows 10
    Player PC: Mac

Other Extensions: Player Agency, Theater of the Mind

I'm just starting to use player agency and have a question and a suggestion.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity
    D&D 5e

Investigator
    Question: Editing impossible? After I make a new item in investigator, I cannot edit the actual message. I can change the title and select or unselect the "public" option, but can't edit the data as DM. Is this by design? I also don't see the icon that allows notes to be added. As you see here, it's unlocked, but the fields aren't editable, and there's no icon next to PC notes.

Screenshot 2020-12-19 223143.jpg

World Builder
    Suggestion: Event. I know I can make events in the calendar, and I know in World Builder, I can have groups, religions, and entities, but it would be helpful to also have events. I'm running The Waterdeep Dragon Heist, and it would be cool to have events, since my version of the adventure has a LOT of history going back 20 years, and searching the calendar might be problematic. Just a thought.
    Last edited by similarly; December 19th, 2020 at 13:32.

A History section in Entity would be a fantastic addition to this extension. Its kinda hard to write up an entity and have no background on it.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Investigator
    Question: Editing impossible? After I make a new item in investigator, I cannot edit the actual message. I can change the title and select or unselect the "public" option, but can't edit the data as DM. Is this by design? I also don't see the icon that allows notes to be added. As you see here, it's unlocked, but the fields aren't editable, and there's no icon next to PC notes.
    Okay! I just figured this out. It was in the thread, but it just didn't sink in. In order to edit an investigator item, I need to unlock, then CLOSE the record, the OPEN the record and I can edit the fields.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Okay! I just figured this out. It was in the thread, but it just didn't sink in. In order to edit an investigator item, I need to unlock, then CLOSE the record, the OPEN the record and I can edit the fields.
    Unfortunately that is a bug...
    Its not intended process!

No worries! But at least it works!

Just a quick note that Clock Adjuster (found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Clock-Adjuster) does not work with PAE's "dear diary" function. Disabled "dear diary", since they both do basically the same thing. The difference is that I think dear diary allows players to add things to the calendar, while clock adjuster does not ... it seems.

EDIT: WHOOPS! Totally wrong. Just looks different! Everything is there and works!
    Last edited by similarly; December 31st, 2020 at 00:44.

Thread Information