5E Character Create Playlist
Page 22 of 45 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    This is a great extension. I just ran across it a week ago and it's just what I've been wanting. If I would have any quibble with it is the Religion tab/heading. I would have called it something a bit more encompassing b/c it works well for factions and other types of organizations and I keep putting things in that aren't religions.

The extension is FG Unity compatible at present? Thanks for the awesome work!

Yes, it works in Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There is an issue with Rolemaster rule set however that is being addressed that limits its use unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you send me your db.xml - put it on onedrive or something and PM or email me the link
    Sorry for delayed response, I hope it’s not too late haha. Yes I can have that sent out to by this evening if that sound suitable to you.

EDIT: if it would expedite the process, perhaps you could just link me to the very last version before you altered the Notes section to become the Stats section. I could quickly see if I could recover the text that way.

The issue with rolemaster is affects other dropdowns because player agency changes the default core rpg label_column field in the template world

This is from Dakadin on Rolemaster

"If I remember correctly, you have some programming experience so here is a bit more information. Basically it's a template in the extension that matches one in CoreRPG so it is overwriting the one that the RMC ruleset is inheriting from CoreRPG. I believe the template is label_column. You could try just renaming all instances of label_column including the definition in the extension and see if that fixes it for you. I seem to remember it fixed it for me when I did some testing a few months ago."

<template name="label_column">
    <label>
    <anchored>
    <top parent="columnanchor" anchor="bottom" relation="current" offset="7" />
    <left offset="0" />
    <right offset="0" />
    </anchored>
    </label>
    </template>

I am not sure if it ever wise to change a default template from Core. I think it always best to add a new name and bring the inheritance across.

--------------------------------

Having said that I worked around the dropdowns not working by drag and drop and not using the dropdown. This is too much of an awesome extension not to use I run my whole campaign off it and would be lost without it now.
    Last edited by Ardem; December 14th, 2020 at 04:48.

No need to apologize. We know you are busy. I think it only becomes obvious in the RMC ruleset because of the drop down list attached to the same line.

Fingers crossed for Savage Worlds as well!

This extension is brilliant, thanks again!

- ToKo.

Thread Information