FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 45 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Okay so, Player Agency is the single most useful extension for this entire program. I have hundreds of places, hundreds of entities, dozens of groups and an entire pantheon of gods made using this extension. Thank you for making and providing it for the community.

However, yesterday I updated to the most most recent version, not knowing it had been out for weeks, and I was unaware of the changes to the Notes section, which I thoroughly enjoy, but I lost hundreds upon hundreds of entries in the Notes section upon updating. I was wondering if you still had an older version available to send, as I replaced the EXT files upon downloading, and I could extract that text and rework it in with the new functionalities.

Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Ive got plenty of old versions - not sure which one you need...

I'm not using this extension as much as I should. It's very usefull, and the limit is my time and mood . Thanks.

I'm using quite a few extensions and keeping them all updated is a bit af a chore. Would you mind using https://www.dmsguild.com/product/327...Party-Updater? This checks if extenstions are out of date, using a centralised list which authors can update when a new version is available.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ive got plenty of old versions - not sure which one you need...
    So the last version I used had the basic Notes section on the World Builder entries. After the update, the Notes section was filled in with the Public and GM Stats input areas. I had input filler information in the Notes of hundreds of entries. I like the stats input more than the basic, so I just want to harvest any necessary text and then revert back to the newest version.\

Thanks for the response!

This extension is just lovely - in concept. I'm trying to use it with Savage Worlds Deluxe edition and no fields are shared - only the PC Notes. Even if I check the radio buttons for each and share the record.

agency-error.png
    Last edited by tintagel; November 16th, 2020 at 16:01.

Same thing. Opened and closed, Shared and unshared/reshared. Checked/unchecked the fields. Logged off and back on again. Same thing. Can see the PC notes but nothing else on any record.

For what it's worth, the Diary and Investigation Tools work fine. The World Builder works for the GM in all other ways.

Blog Entries
    can you do a quick test for me in 5e or CoreRPG and tell me if you get the same result?
    and what version of SaWo are you using?

Thread Information