DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 45 First 123412 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    Thanks for the combined extension with all these great tools. I'm getting some errors with the CoC7e ruleset, no other extension loaded.

I switched over to CoreRPG and got all the same errors.
    I cant replicate the errors.
    Do you possibly have WB or Investigator also loaded?

The Calendar thing is CoreRPG functionality. I dont know if I want to go in and change that just yet. Perhaps will see how many people request that.

Let me just clarify some things.
    World Builder must be made by the GM and shared by the GM. Players can only see it if its been shared to them. Players can only see the two player fields. Only Players will have the Edit Button. Only the GM will have the send to Chat button.
    Investigator should be made by PCs (though the GM can make clues if they really want). PCs decide to share (make public) or not. Players can only see their own Clues and Public Clues. Only Players will have the Edit Button. Players and GM will have the send to Chat button.
    Dear Diary requires the GM to activate - even just be double clicking - the date. Players can view any active date. Players can only see the player field. Only Players will have the Edit Button. Players and GM will have the send to Chat button.

Can you confirm?

I'm sorry, this perplexes me also. I deleted the campaign file and created a new CoreRPG campaign. The only extension loaded is your player agency extension. (Though I did get this error with the previous Investigator extension also.)

I created a GM initiated clue and also created a player initiated clue. Both give the error when the player clicks on the PC Note edit icon.
    Untitled.jpg

After retesting World Builder at this point I get no errors.
    Dear Diary also gives no errors.

I tried re-downloading the extension and not changing the name as I do with most extensions. This didn't help either.

Can you think of any other complications to test? At this point my options are out. The only other thing I can think of is that I'm running v3.3.11 from Test server.

I can replicate; I'm also on test server so that is probably the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Ok - Ive tested with Zacchaeus and found the error. I dont know why it wasnt triggering for me but there definitely was a piece of code that hadnt been updated for the combined extension properly. New version being uploaded now.

So I'm wondering if I messed up. I started with Worldbuilder standalone. Added quite a bit of information. Saw that this was updated to PlayerAgency (which is great), but now when I open up items I had created in Worldbuilder, the "Status, Gender, Race, Occupation, Faction, Relationships field appear on the locked article even if they are blank.

I tried to fill them in and delete them, but doesn't help. Any way to fix this?

Capture.JPG

Cycle through the types and it'll clear the fields.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks for trying to help Zacchaeus, but that doesn't seem to work.

This was a type Religion. If I unlock it and set it to entity (or anything other than religion, then lock it. The values disappear (great), but if I set it back to Religion the value reappear.

I installed WorldBuilder. Created several Religions (as well as places and other things). Then upgraded to PlayerAgency and all of my Religions have this. On other items (Places and Groups) cycling through works correctly.
    Last edited by Korav; March 20th, 2020 at 21:31.

What I meant was unlock; cycle through all the types until you get back to the one it should be.

Actually... it seems like it fixes it for Places, but if you close the window, then reopen it, you'll see the same fields appear there. If you unlock it, cycle, close it. It appears correct... until you close the window and reopen it. It's very strange.

Thread Information