Starfinder Playlist
Page 19 of 45 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sorry I did see it.
    I was struggling with the record lock on those and havent had a chance to revisit it at this stage.
    OK. Cool. Just wanted to be sure you were aware of the issue.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Great work Damned
    Love the vid as well

I am getting these Ruleset Warning in the console when trying to use the Investigator:

Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (sendtochat_label) in windowclass (investigator_header)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (button_chat_pcdisc) in windowclass (investigator_header)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (sendtochat_label) in windowclass (investigator_header)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (button_chat_pcdisc) in windowclass (investigator_header)

It happens anytime I do anything with it, resize the window, clicking on a input field, or type a letter into a input field.
    When doing any of these things the console just get spammed like crazy with ruleset warnings.
    I don't know if this is a issue, or not but I thought I would mention it just in case.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Are you using the version that's linked in the first post in this thread? Investigator is included now in the Payer Agency extension rather than a stand alone extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Are you using the version that's linked in the first post in this thread? Investigator is included now in the Payer Agency extension rather than a stand alone extensions.
    Yes, everything else in the extension works fine. Its only when I open the investigator part of the extension that those console warnings pop up for.

Added a screenshot example. All of those warnings where just from creating a new item in the investigator and typing the title test.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; November 9th, 2020 at 20:45. Reason: added a screenshot

I see from your screenshot you have a bunch of other extensions loaded; try in a new campaign with just the Player Agency extension and see if you get the same error. If you don't then the problem is interference from one or more of the other extensions that you are using. I'm not seeing any issues.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I see from your screenshot you have a bunch of other extensions loaded; try in a new campaign with just the Player Agency extension and see if you get the same error. If you don't then the problem is interference from one or more of the other extensions that you are using. I'm not seeing any issues.
    That be the issue. It is a conflict with another extension(s). I had thought I already check that but apparently not, my bad lol. I don't know which one(s) it conflicts with I use a lot of extensions. Will take awhile to figure it out.

Update: Actually I am still having the same problem. I used my extension test campaign and added the same extensions my campaign has and removed them one by one and when I got to Player Agency being the only extension I was still seeing the same warnings so I created a brand new campaign just in case with only Player Agency added and still have the same warnings in the console.
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; November 9th, 2020 at 23:03.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info - Warnings will not cause the Console to open - only Errors.
    You can close the Console and you wont see them

I have a few things to do in this extension but Im working on other things right now and dont have any ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thanks for the info - Warnings will not cause the Console to open - only Errors.
    You can close the Console and you wont see them

I have a few things to do in this extension but Im working on other things right now and dont have any ETA.
    Thanks for the reply and that's good to know. Just wanted to let you know about it just in case.
    Thanks for your help to Zacchaeus.

It is a wonderful extension. I am using the hell of it in my campaign. Thanks for making it!
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; November 10th, 2020 at 01:02.

Blog Entries
    Awesome. Great to hear

Thread Information