STAR TREK 2d20
Page 29 of 45 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last

If I run a second local copy to test what a player sees, should the shared pin for a location pop up? I tested this but when I click on the pin nothing pops up. I wonder if its because I'm running a second version on the same cpu?

Quote Originally Posted by DonE66 View Post
    If I run a second local copy to test what a player sees, should the shared pin for a location pop up? I tested this but when I click on the pin nothing pops up. I wonder if its because I'm running a second version on the same cpu?
    Good Day DonE66
    I had a problem once similar to yours. I unshared and re-shared the map and the players could see and access the pins.

That was it. I had the player client up when I made the change so must of collided somehow on my machine. Weird but working now. thanks

Hello damned,

fairly new to Fantasy Grounds and i'm definitely interested in World Builder. just wanting to check with you to see where to get most recent build and to confirm its compatibility with recent FG version. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRy13 View Post
    Hello damned,

fairly new to Fantasy Grounds and i'm definitely interested in World Builder. just wanting to check with you to see where to get most recent build and to confirm its compatibility with recent FG version. thanks
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post480546 is where you get the most recent build, and it works with 4.1.1 FGU

many many thanks..excited to get started with it

I play in FGU and just downloaded the extension .... doesnt show up anywhere in library or modules ... am I supposed to be looking somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by ndjester View Post
    I play in FGU and just downloaded the extension .... doesnt show up anywhere in library or modules ... am I supposed to be looking somewhere else?
    It is an extension and what it does is that it adds 2 icons into your SIDEBAR library: 1 for World Building and 1 for Investigator

Go to Options - Sidebar and click these to add them to your Sidebar menu

Thread Information