DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I don't know what to do then. I'm on FGU, maybe that has an impact...

Deer Buster, You have any idea why Opening the editing window and selecting 2 skills as fee skills is not adding the ranks to the free skill rank boxes?
    Could you try on you end and see if its a new issues popping up? I have tried in unity and Classic and neither one is actually giving the free skill ranks.

Choosing an operative and selecting the free skills works and adds ranks correctly. Choosing a biohacker and adding the free skills that I choose does not add the free ranks. So we are still where we where 5 months ago it seems.
    Last edited by msbranin; July 28th, 2020 at 22:01.

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Deer Buster, You have any idea why Opening the editing window and selecting 2 skills as fee skills is not adding the ranks to the free skill rank boxes?
    Could you try on you end and see if its a new issues popping up? I have tried in unity and Classic and neither one is actually giving the free skill ranks.

Choosing an operative and selecting the free skills works and adds ranks correctly. Choosing a biohacker and adding the free skills that I choose does not add the free ranks. So we are still where we where 5 months ago it seems.
    Not sure how it would have worked for anything other than Operatives. I've got a fix for that.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Biohacker Question - How are you tracking Biohack charges? I am very familiar with 5e in Fantasy Ground and adding charges, but I don't see it in the actions for Starfinder. Help?
    Daniel A George

I use a point spellcaster and make 'spells' for the Biohacks.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thread Information