STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment16 View Post
    The issue with the Advanced Effects extension, is that it doesn't work with FGU, or at least doesn't seem to. Perhaps I'm missing something? I've been looking for some means to attach effects onto items, not just weapons, and have them apply when the item is equipped. This seems to work if you set the type of the item as armor, and you can then apply at least an AC bonus. I'd like to be able to apply any number of effects to items that give characters skill bonus, stat bonus, and so on. While I've been searching through the forums, it's been difficult finding the answers I'm looking for.

I did download the extension and placed it in the extensions folder, but it does not appear in my options to enable it.
    This isn't related to FGU. You need to select the extension in the campaign, before you click start. If you dont see the extension to select it then it's probably in the wrong folder.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Aha. See, I WAS missing something. Thanks. Still getting up to speed on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I believe this idea, or something like it, is already on the wishlist (link in Moon's signature). But if not, make sure to add it so that it doesn't get forgotten about and other users can vote on it.
    Going to check and vote.

Edit: found this one.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 30th, 2020 at 20:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Going to check and vote.

Added my vote, although I wouldn't hold your breath that that Idea (and few others) were first touted 2012, 8 years ago. Hopefully once vanilla FGU is out and running good, it can start to get tarted up a bit.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Going to check and vote.

Is this saying what you're saying in this thread? Because I agree with your idea, I just can't tell at all if this is what you're describing.

Of course I voted for it anyway, just in case.

There are already 3rd party extensions that do this. So many quality of life improvements could be done quickly simply by implementing them. I get some of those developers may require compensation or not want their code used, but some will just allow it as they would prefer not having to keep it maintained. I added a “feature request” to investigate extensions that solve “high voted feature requests.” My issue is that there’s zero indication that I can find on what’s being included for current implementation and which of the ideas are easy, hard or simply not possible presently. Some time spent cleaning that list up would be very helpful.

I have a poison that will take the victim to 0hp if they fail the save and take 6d8 damage if they save. I am not sure how to code the 0hp part.

Thread Information