5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Moderator: Not helpful. I think the user has made their point and we can all just move on please.

(And ironically this is exactly why such an extension exists)
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 15th, 2021 at 22:48.

Blog Entries
    BushViper, move on. Posting in this thread again will warrant a temporary ban. Everyone else, please do not reply to any older posts of his for the same reason.
    Last edited by ddavison; June 15th, 2021 at 22:04.

Looks like this extension has stopped working recently. I have tried it with just that 1 extension.

Ahh it is related to the now button doubleclick disable by default.
    Just need to add in the allowdoubleclick block to the button control.
    I have done that myself, and confirmed it does work.

Happy to help. Your extension is simplistic and does exactly what it needs to with no frills.

Apologies! removing post as thread updated dramatically from the thread found by searching the forum (which didn't originally show posts past 2020). will re read entire thread and if applicable repost, otherwise please ignore.
    Last edited by mythall; October 3rd, 2021 at 19:47.

Has the recent break been fixed? Where can I get revised version please?

OK. got worried by moderator postings, re-read entire thread (for some reason all searches land me at pg1 and I didnt realize there were more posts more recent).

First the compliments:
    The HALT! extension is my personal absolute MUST-HAVE one for safety tools, because it's simple and anonymous. The graphics are simple and don't require me to explain N/O/X or others to newer players and I like that its just there to be double clicked with results in the scroll of text /results... THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THIS!

My questions that remain are: 1) is there a current release version that works with latest FGU since the break in past month or so, and 2) where can I get the latest working version?

...with the migration / banning of .ext between DMsGuild and the Forge I came up blank searching.

Thanks for the assist and all you do for the community!

Thread Information