Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Yes, getting the same error. Though it still seems to create the character sheet, but does not generate a name.
    Thanks for the bug report, WindrunnerCGG and Tabarkus!

It looks like one of the APIs the module depends on recently changed. I adapted the extension accordingly and uploaded the latest version (v0.8). This seems to fix the problem, so give it a shot.

Just wanted to pop in and say that we had our very first session of DCC last night and this thing was a game-changer. I don't know how long we would have spent manually rolling up farmers for all six players but this cut the process down to minutes. Should be included in the game core files IMO. Thanks for the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceThrommel View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and say that we had our very first session of DCC last night and this thing was a game-changer. I don't know how long we would have spent manually rolling up farmers for all six players but this cut the process down to minutes. Should be included in the game core files IMO. Thanks for the hard work.
    Thanks for the kind words! Glad it helped!

Edit: Nothing to see here, I had updated the version but did something wrong now it's all working again. Sorry!
    Last edited by Dr0W; June 28th, 2021 at 00:15.

Necro-ing an old thread here, but this extension works fine with the latest version of FGU. Thanks for having this here so I didn't have to write my own.
    -----------
    If you can't do something well, have fun doing it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Indarien View Post
    Necro-ing an old thread here, but this extension works fine with the latest version of FGU. Thanks for having this here so I didn't have to write my own.
    That's great to hear, Indarien. Glad it's useful. Thanks for the shout-out!

I think the most recent update for FGU screwed this up. The ability scores and occupations still fill nicely but it doesn't seem to add the items, lucky rolls or names anymore. Still useful though and thank you very much for developing it. It's awesome for running funnels
    Last edited by rathen45; March 7th, 2022 at 00:51.

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    I think the most recent update for FGU screwed this up. The ability scores and occupations still fill nicely but it doesn't seem to add the items, lucky rolls or names anymore. Still useful though and thank you very much for developing it. It's awesome for running funnels
    Thanks for letting me know.

I'm a bit swamped at work right now, but will try to reproduce this when I have a chance, and see it it might be a simple fix. I can't make any promises, though. The extension depends on minimally documented integration points with the DCC module and FG, which can be tricky to reverse engineer sometimes. I also haven't been using FG in the last few years myself, so I'm a bit out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalhobbit View Post
    The extension depends on minimally documented integration points with the DCC module and FG, which can be tricky to reverse engineer sometimes. I also haven't been using FG in the last few years myself, so I'm a bit out of touch.
    I saw this update, so I started digging into the code (BTW, Nice comments!) when a new update was pushed out for the DCC RPG/Core RPG. The upstream API call that was broken was fixed upstream. It works again without any modification as of this comment.
    -----------
    If you can't do something well, have fun doing it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Indarien View Post
    I saw this update, so I started digging into the code (BTW, Nice comments!) when a new update was pushed out for the DCC RPG/Core RPG. The upstream API call that was broken was fixed upstream. It works again without any modification as of this comment.
    Nice, I was digging into the code myself (though I have little programming experience myself) and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. I did at one point try to rearrange the functions which restored the naming and lucky roll functionality but I couldn't figure out what the errors were referring to. Was it the new coin weight modification?

I was thinking of possibly digging into creating a MCC version of this extension that could work with the universal Module but I have no idea what I'm doing. Would you be interested?
    Last edited by rathen45; March 17th, 2022 at 16:18.

Thread Information