FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalhobbit View Post
    Hmm, you're right - I get the same behavior in Unity.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the DCC ruleset code, which makes it very tricky to debug these things. I'll play with some ideas when I have a chance, but for now, you might have to ask players to unequip and re-equip each piece of armor once, as a workaround.
    No problem at all. It's a simple step for the player to un-equip and re-equip. I'll keep an eye out for an updates you make. Thanks.

Fantastic extension - thank you so much!

I just uploaded version 0.6, which fixes a bug assigning some of the starting equipment. I believe this only affected sling weapons (as carried by the Smuggler occupation, for example), as well as coins as trade goods (e.g. Merchant occupation).

Thanks a lot for the update!

This is an FGU issue, and it's a really, really, minor one.
    Everytime I start a new game session and I randomize a character I always get the very same name orders as if they weren't actually random. Elin Howel, Owein Beckerleg, Clywd Powell, Keresyk Gibbs are the 4 first ones, and so on.
    The only problem I have is that people are actually getting some characters with the same name, which means they are loving the name generator, but yea, we can get new names for them.

Just letting you know that there's a weird behavior on FGU, if you might want to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Thanks a lot for the update!

This is an FGU issue, and it's a really, really, minor one.
    Everytime I start a new game session and I randomize a character I always get the very same name orders as if they weren't actually random. Elin Howel, Owein Beckerleg, Clywd Powell, Keresyk Gibbs are the 4 first ones, and so on.
    The only problem I have is that people are actually getting some characters with the same name, which means they are loving the name generator, but yea, we can get new names for them.

Just letting you know that there's a weird behavior on FGU, if you might want to check it out.
    Oh, you're right! In fact, it's worse than you describe: Not only are the names the same, but they also have the same attributes, occupations, etc.

I believe I know the problem. I probably just need to seed the random number generator at the beginning, so it generates a different sequence of numbers on each run. Should have a fix shortly.

Oh, you're right! In fact, it's worse than you describe: Not only are the names the same, but they also have the same attributes, occupations, etc.

I believe I know the problem. I probably just need to seed the random number generator at the beginning, so it generates a different sequence of numbers on each run. Should have a fix shortly.
    Dr0W, I just posted a fixed version. Turned out to be a one-line fix.
    Thanks for reporting this!

Dr0W, I just posted a fixed version. Turned out to be a one-line fix.
    Thanks for reporting this!
    Thanks a lot. And I didn't notice it was not randomizing some things... That's why out of like 30 characters we didn't have any elves or dwarves. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Thanks a lot. And I didn't notice it was not randomizing some things... That's why out of like 30 characters we didn't have any elves or dwarves. Haha!
    Oops... Sorry - I hope this didn't mess up your campaign too much.

Haha, no worries! I like them to be quite rare. Let's see if some of the players are dying to get some elves and dwarves. Literally.

Wow! this is a game changer for me. zero level funnel games can take forever to build out all those character. this makes the character creation take about 20 seconds. wonderful job!

Thread Information