DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalhobbit View Post
    I haven't tested this on Unity yet. I do have a license, so will give that a try when I have a chance. Hopefully just a simple fix.
    Hold up! I just gave it another try. It's working fine. Thanks again for this cool extension.

Oh, even better. Great - thanks for testing this!

Man, I would kiss you right now if I could!

I just got into DCC, and I've been using FGU and it seems to be working fine. My Covid sessions will be much smoother thanks to you (and I'll be able to kill more players, since I can make more with a single click!).
    Now all I need is a generic blood splatter extension that works with DCC, so much fun!

Edit:

And I just ran into a bug, on the first character I generated.

Character has Stamina 16 (+2), the Hit Points added didn't take Stamina in consideration when the Occupation was added. (Using FGU, didn't try on FGC)
    Last edited by Dr0W; March 19th, 2020 at 21:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    And I just ran into a bug, on the first character I generated.

Character has Stamina 16 (+2), the Hit Points added didn't take Stamina in consideration when the Occupation was added. (Using FGU, didn't try on FGC)
    Glad it's useful - and thanks for the bug report!
    I'll take a look at this tonight.

I just pushed version 0.4, which fixes the issue that Dr0W reported. The Stamina bonus should now be properly added when rolling HP.

I noticed that when I first open a level 0 character who has armor, it isn't automatically calculating the AC bonus and check penalty (probably the fumble, too). The armor is listed as equipped. When I un-equip it and then re-equip it, it then calculates things fine. It's not a big deal, but maybe it's an easy fix?

Quote Originally Posted by kleinksw View Post
    I noticed that when I first open a level 0 character who has armor, it isn't automatically calculating the AC bonus and check penalty (probably the fumble, too). The armor is listed as equipped. When I un-equip it and then re-equip it, it then calculates things fine. It's not a big deal, but maybe it's an easy fix?
    Good catch! I can reproduce the issue. Will look into a fix.

This should be fixed now in version 0.5. Give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalhobbit View Post
    This should be fixed now in version 0.5. Give it a shot.
    Just tried it out. It's fixed on Classic. The issue is still there on Unity - I've attached some screenshots.

Char-hide equipped.PNG Char.PNG
    Last edited by kleinksw; March 21st, 2020 at 13:45.

Just tried it out. It's fixed on Classic. The issue is still there on Unity - I've attached some screenshots.

Char-hide equipped.PNG Char.PNG
    Hmm, you're right - I get the same behavior in Unity.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the DCC ruleset code, which makes it very tricky to debug these things. I'll play with some ideas when I have a chance, but for now, you might have to ask players to unequip and re-equip each piece of armor once, as a workaround.

Thread Information