DMsGuild
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalhobbit View Post
    I just tried the Gongfarmer generator with the latest FGU version, and it works just fine for me, both using the slash command in the chat window, as well as using the d6 button in the PC window.

Just to make sure: In addition to copying the .ext file into the right place, did you also select the "DCC Gongfarmer Generator" radio button in the Extensions list when you created or loaded your campaign? See the screenshot below.

Attachment 42929
    Sometimes, it's the little things! Like my grandpa was always yelling at me "If that was a snake it woulda done bit ya!"

That's what it was, missed the extension option at startup. Thanks for the quick response! Now I can get back to making lvl 0s, but much more efficiently!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamicosmos View Post
    Sometimes, it's the little things! Like my grandpa was always yelling at me "If that was a snake it woulda done bit ya!"

That's what it was, missed the extension option at startup. Thanks for the quick response! Now I can get back to making lvl 0s, but much more efficiently!
    Great to hear - have fun!

Thank you I just ran the extension in Unity and it worked great! Thank you very much for taking the time to do the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthbeard View Post
    Thank you I just ran the extension in Unity and it worked great! Thank you very much for taking the time to do the extension.
    Thanks, great to hear it's useful. Have fun!

Thread Information