FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I'll let you know whether the scheduled games will be impacted by the new health measures as soon as I know - I'm currently assuming they can go ahead as scheduled but difficult to tell.

I'm ok with colossus heist and Dyzx/7. I think I will be postponing my travel this coming weekend. And this one is 11:30AM my time.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; March 11th, 2020 at 18:38.

Quick update: One player had to drop out, so currently three players signed up, one of those can't guarantee he'll make it.

Should we still attempt to run the game (this one or another one) or should we delay for a week?

I'm good-to-go with either option: staying on March 14th or moving to the 21st...I just want to play Otto! (if he survives his next session, he'll make 8th level...)

I'd rather try this week, as I'll (hopefully) be traveling next week.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I would like to try this week and will hopefully not have a conflict.

Sent an update via email, unfortunately really difficult to tell at the moment.

I should be able to run tomorrow's session.

If anyone wants to try organizing a lower tier season 1 game that is likely to have more than three players feel free to do so and I'll run it, if not, we can try Colossus Heist. I unfortunately do not have the energy to organize something like that at the moment.

I'm also still ok for Colossus Heist. So lets try doing this.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information