DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Let me know if you need another player to join. I've been GMing PF1 Rise of the Runelords with a group of friends, and am looking to play PF2 as a player. SUN March 22nd 1 PM UTC works for me. First time pathfinder society player.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    How many have already played 1-03 and/or quests?
    I have played the first 6 quests.

I haven't played 1-03 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kpmyers1964 View Post
    Let me know if you need another player to join. I've been GMing PF1 Rise of the Runelords with a group of friends, and am looking to play PF2 as a player. SUN March 22nd 1 PM UTC works for me. First time pathfinder society player.
    We usually go with order of signups, so feel free to apply once I post the game announcement.
    Edit: I would suggest that you sign up to the PFS Game Announcement Thread if you haven't done so.

Quote Originally Posted by mizinamo View Post
    I have played the first 6 quests.

I haven't played 1-03 yet.
    In that case, I could run 1-03. The only concern I have is that there are many similarities to 1-05. The other alternative would be 1-00 Origin of the Open Road. It has issues (pregens, length, ...) but is a metaplot scenario.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 16th, 2020 at 10:33.

Thanks Stephan, will do! I'm open to playing Pathfinder 2 and Starfinder adventures/quests online.

Game scheduled. (also a SFS game on SAT)

Upcoming PFS2 clarification:

"Faction missions always grant 2 bonus reputation not 1 (for example in #1-05, #1-09, #1-15), going forward and retroactively."

As most players presumably have multiple chronicles after this one, it might be easier to adjust it manually on the latest one.

Thread Information