DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

honestly i've never played pf2 before so take that as you will (reference: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...th-6-30-PM-UTC )
    we also were initially talking about Saturday, this is now a Sunday game though it looks like?

If you are running one the 28th or 29th i can make it, if you could message me or PM me discord info so i can be in better contact, that would help.

As more people could make SUN (see the quoted thread), we scheduled it for SUN instead of SAT.

There is a possibility I can run something again on the 28th/29th but won't know until closer to the date, especially with the situation as unpredictable as it is now.

My contact details can be found in the game calendar.

I would also suggest you subscribe to the game announcement thread so you'll get notified about new games (technically for PFS1 and PFS2 but there hasn't really been a lot of PFS1 activity lately).

Hi I would be interested in playing I have a character in mind that I could create in herolab I don’t know if that could be imported into fantasy grounds my character idea is probably human or half-elf fighter archer built
    I do have a Paizo society number but haven’t played in a society game in years
    I do know PF2e rules
    Here is my society number
    ID #96915

Unfortunately we are already at the highest possible maximum (7 players). There is a chance that not all players will show up but I cannot guarantee it.

Edit: I'm stating the obvious here but if anyone already signed up can't make it: No problem but please notify me so I can accept another player.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 14th, 2020 at 14:48.

It’s ok I realized your time zone and mine wouldn’t work out anyway like for me it would be around 5am too early for me to play so good luck with the game
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Unfortunately we are already at the highest possible maximum (7 players). There is a chance that not all players will show up but I cannot guarantee it.

Edit: I'm stating the obvious here but if anyone already signed up can't make it: No problem but please notify me so I can accept another player.

If anyone wants to build their characters, the server is currently up (alias in the game calendar). Let me know if you need me.

You may have to accept in the line with your username first.

Edit: After that, you should see it both under server alias as well as in Technical Details under GM Announcements.

Thread Information