STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    On weekdays, I'm home from work at about 3 pm UTC, so that might be a bit unsure (I don't always get off work on time). 3 am to 6 am UTC, I'm usually asleep.

So best bet might be weekend times. Saturday, I'll be out of the house from about 8 am UTC to afternoon. I could have a server up before that, or after stephan's Starfinder game, which will possibly be finished at about 11 pm UTC (maybe later, there's a bit of uncertainty as it's a high tier game).

Also, there's still the chance that stephan is able to offer other times to have his server up.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I could have the server up SAT before 4 PM UTC (though that may still be a bit early for US east coast on a weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I could have the server up SAT before 4 PM UTC (though that may still be a bit early for US east coast on a weekend).
    3pm UTC would be ideal.

Alright, if you already know your character concept, 1 hour should be doable.

i think i was talking to you guys about the saturday game in another thread, am i included in the group?

Alright, if you already know your character concept, 1 hour should be doable.
    Yes, I've pretty much built him on Pathbuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergburger View Post
    i think i was talking to you guys about the saturday game in another thread, am i included in the group?
    I could fit a 7th person at the table if everyone is familiar with FG and PF2 in general and there are no objections - though it usually makes challenges easier.

General information about the game situation shortly via PM.

I could fit a 7th person at the table if everyone is familiar with FG and PF2 in general and there are no objections - though it usually makes challenges easier.
    Is that legal? If it is, I have no objection.

By the way, I just found out that I will be off all day tomorrow (Friday), so if that's better for you, I can make my character then.

7 players is legal, although it's better to avoid if possible, as challenges can get easier (although with the challenge point system that shouldn't be such a big problem) and combat takes quite long.

I'm generally in favor of having a 7th player at the table if that means nobody has to be sent away.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Sunday game should be good to go (unless any other curveballs get thrown our way), character creation on SAT will likely also work.

Thread Information