STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Applied in case there are drop outs or spaces
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

I think one player dropped out due to problems building a character (unless I misunderstood something). Let me know if you need the server up.

The server is up for the game in 1 hour but I'll still be eating. Let me know if you need me.

Does anyone still want to join?

Kavak would like to buy a climbing kit (5 sp).

Chronicle drafts sent.

Is there any interest in another game in 1-2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I'd be interested in another game on Sun 22 Mar or Sun 5 April -- preferably starting before before 1400 UTC.

I probably won't have time on the next three Saturdays nor on Sun 29 April. (Unless meeting restrictions due to Corona virus mean that the offline games on those dates have to be cancelled.)

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Chronicle drafts sent.

I am interested definitely!

The easiest one for me to run on SUN March 22nd 1 PM UTC would be #1-03: Escaping the Grave (as I have already played this I don't have to avoid spoilers) or some quests. How many have already played 1-03 and/or quests?
    Last edited by stephan_; March 15th, 2020 at 21:45.

Quote Originally Posted by mizinamo View Post
    Unless meeting restrictions due to Corona virus mean that the offline games on those dates have to be cancelled.
    Recent developments will actually cause them to be semi-canceled (they are going to be moved to online, I'll do a more detailed posting on the Hamburg PFS forum).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information