PF2E Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. #11
    Alright, with that all spots filled.

    Let me know if you need any help or need the server up to build your character.

  2. #12
    I'll let you know whether the scheduled games will be impacted by the new health measures as soon as I know - I'm currently assuming they can go ahead as scheduled but difficult to tell.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Alright, with that all spots filled.

    Let me know if you need any help or need the server up to build your character.
    Yes and yes.

  4. #14
    I'll work on a character with Pathbuilder until I hear from you.

  5. #15
    Building the character: Let me know if you have any specific questions. PFS character creation mainly follows the standard character creation but more details here. As long as you haven't reached level 2 yet, you can also still rebuild your character.

    Server: THU or FR UTC evening might for example work.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Building the character: Let me know if you have any specific questions. PFS character creation mainly follows the standard character creation but more details here. As long as you haven't reached level 2 yet, you can also still rebuild your character.

    Server: THU or FR UTC evening might for example work.
    Sorry, but I'm working from 6:00pm to 2:30am UTC this week. Well, we tried.

  7. #17
    There would be three alternatives:

    1. We could schedule a time on SAT / early SUN.

    2. I can have the server up during the night/day (but I wouldn't be able to answer any questions).

    3. I can ask some other people whether they can have a server up.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    There would be three alternatives:

    1. We could schedule a time on SAT / early SUN.

    2. I can have the server up during the night/day (but I wouldn't be able to answer any questions).

    3. I can ask some other people whether they can have a server up.
    Any of those is okay with me. I'll be unavailable Sat. from about 4pm to 10pm UTC.

  9. #19
    I might be available to have a server up, depending on when you're available.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

    83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

    For best results, don't fail.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    I might be available to have a server up, depending on when you're available.
    I'm available from 12:30pm to 4pm UTC and then from 3am to 6am UTC on week days. Saturday I'm available except for the hours in my previous post. I'm in the eastern US, if that's relevant.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in