DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Thanks, it's more that FG just doesn't recognize the extension once I do any kind of thing to it. I followed the instructions which is changing the ext file to a zip, opening the zip, making the change, then re-compressing it, and then changing the zip to ext, but then it doesn't recognize the extension. So I'm probably doing something wrong, or opening and editing the file as a text file isn't the right procedure. I haven't done code since HTML pre-java so I'm just probably not converting the proper way. Any suggestions would be welcome. Like I can find the color code in the text code, but maybe I'm doing it wrong.

EDIT - Never mind, I was compressing the containing folder instead of compressing the contents, so it wasn't calling to the right places, yay! This is great!
    Last edited by Stone804; July 12th, 2021 at 22:22.

Cool! ya worked it out (have fun!)
    Here is the original with blue abilities and I up'ed the font text size a bit in places too
    Larger Merriweather Font (blue)

CHALLENGE TWO!

Theme (Pathfinder)

The art is all copyright so I cant give anyone it, you just have to work it out ya self, but fonts is a good start (also I believe the way buttons work has changed since I did this)
    Last edited by Willot; July 14th, 2021 at 11:57.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Watch out, that's a slippery slope there...

Are those all using the Community Use Package images? If so you could release it using the Community Use Policy and be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Are those all using the Community Use Package images? If so you could release it using the Community Use Policy and be fine.
    Honesty I made it sooo long ago I cant remember. I think most of the icons are; the modified picture in the centre would not be.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Window Magnifier , I also have poor eyesight and the pretty 4k screen have become good with Windows Magnifier

Windows Magnifier.PNG

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windo...your%20desktop.

Thread Information