FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Has development stopped?

Hi, after a month with no news... has this development been frozen? Any news coming?

As "esmdev" has said in another thread "Unfortunately the developer is having family medical problems and there isn't currently a date on the next update."

MBM will definitely be back, we just have to give him time to sort things out.

Blog Entries
    MBM also doesn't hang out on the forums much. He primarily posts to Twitter. He just tweeted yesterday:

...off upstairs to do some coding, need to complete my Traveller update for Book 2 (on @FantasyGrounds2) might do that.

Thank you! Good to know... I don't have Twitter. Lets hope everything goes well for him and his family!

Morning All,

Nope, still working on Book 2 at the moment.

At the moment I'm busy with the VtM that was released this week, now that it's 'out' and I carry working on Traveller!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thank you for the update;

Hope things are better with your family situation. I know many will agree that it's family first and updates a distant second.
    Take care

Herdan

Morning All,

I've merged all the CoreRPG theme updates in this morning, just taking stock of all that so I know where I am.

Continuing Reach Adventure 4 as that tests a lot of the ruleset so I'll know if something odd has happened.

Then back onto v1.1 (Central Supply Catalogue) - shouldn't be long now.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Noticed the Traveller ruleset isn't one of the available selections for campaign creation. Is it added when you purchase the core book, or is it somehow a work in progress that's not available yet? Wanted to check before I made the leap and purchased the core book.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimleav View Post
    Noticed the Traveller ruleset isn't one of the available selections for campaign creation. Is it added when you purchase the core book, or is it somehow a work in progress that's not available yet? Wanted to check before I made the leap and purchased the core book.
    Hello,

The ruleset doesn't become available until you own it. Then it's added to your available rulesets to create campaigns from. Only the default rulesets are available normally. For games such as Traveller, Call of Cthulhu etc you need the ruleset purchased.

HTH

Cheers,
    MBM

Awesome, thanks for the amazingly quick response.

Thread Information