STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaeron View Post
    Has this gameline been abandoned?
    I definitely hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeron View Post
    Has this gameline been abandoned?
    It can certainly seem like it, but it's getting better. We got a couple bug fixes this past week on it. Also, the system is so flexible that if you have any of the V5 sourcebooks, you can import any of the stuff you want. I created a homebrew Chicago by Night module for it so my players can play Lasombra and encounter many of the NPCs and locations from that sourcebook. I'm looking to do the same thing with the other sourcebooks.

I've always wanted to get into Vampire: The Masquerade, for decades, and other than playing the classic PC games years ago, I never had a chance to get into it. I'm considering buying the ruleset for Fantasy Grounds, but as a Fantasy Grounds novice, I'd prefer to buy into a system that will get at least some support going forward, and have some ready-to-play adventures and some convenient add-on content like city guides or guild guides or whatever (as appropriate for this game, I think)... all available for me to buy and just plug-and-play, sort of. I also don't own any V:tM content in PDF or paper, so I have nothing I could import into the game myself even if I knew how. So, is this system going to get more content going forward, or is it dead?

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    I've always wanted to get into Vampire: The Masquerade, for decades, and other than playing the classic PC games years ago, I never had a chance to get into it. I'm considering buying the ruleset for Fantasy Grounds, but as a Fantasy Grounds novice, I'd prefer to buy into a system that will get at least some support going forward, and have some ready-to-play adventures and some convenient add-on content like city guides or guild guides or whatever (as appropriate for this game, I think)... all available for me to buy and just plug-and-play, sort of. I also don't own any V:tM content in PDF or paper, so I have nothing I could import into the game myself even if I knew how. So, is this system going to get more content going forward, or is it dead?
    I believe there are plans to keep going forward with it. I read somewhere that the Fall of London chronicle was supposed to be in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by pralix1138 View Post
    I believe there are plans to keep going forward with it. I read somewhere that the Fall of London chronicle was supposed to be in the pipeline.
    Thank you for the answer!

Un-dead, Just waiting for the next growth spurt

Quote Originally Posted by Orffen View Post
    No news on this one?
    There was a new VTMV5 product that came out this past May.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...TM5THCOMPANION

It is a free supplement that contains 3 new clans and some other little things, with some errata. I guess it's better than nothing. Hoping some cool paid expansions come out for it this year, though.

If you are interested in converting products to Fantasy Grounds modules, you can always reach out to our support (support.fantasygrounds.com) to inquire on the process.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Ah thanks, didn't realise that was recent. Was hoping for some news on the Anarch book.

Thread Information