DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Fantasy Grounds VTMV5 going forward.

What can we expect from Modiphius going forward?

When can we expect popular content like:

Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition: Fall of London

Vampire: Chicago By Night

What additional game guides are planned?

Blog Entries
    Fall of London is planned, along with The Anarch and The Camarilla sourcebooks.

Now we just neeed someone to make a working V20 based on this and we'd get a actually working V20/W20/other WoD conversion going again. (yes I know there are I think 2 V20 rulesets, aged, nonsupported, ab actually broken on FGU :P)

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Fall of London is planned, along with The Anarch and The Camarilla sourcebooks.
    Any indication of eta?

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    Any indication of eta?
    Camarilla is in developement, and Anarchs will come soon after Camarilla release. Maybe Fall of London will come after them, but I can´t give you a ETA right now.

Just a note on the Camarilla book. It introduces the best system Vampire has ever had for influence: Institutional Conflict. Now that system uses dice pools made from Institutional Attributes + character abilities. But since you can't roll dice without using character attributes... that is a bit of an issue.

I hope you're on top of that, cause that system is actually quite amazing.

Glad to hear Cam and Anarch are on the way

I am curious on will there be support for the Onyx Path Publishing made supplements? Huge chunks of game world mechanics are in their books. Such as Clan Lasombra and Oblivion discipline in Chicago by Night 5th edition, and Clan Hecata in the in development Cults of the Blood Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Just a note on the Camarilla book. It introduces the best system Vampire has ever had for influence: Institutional Conflict. Now that system uses dice pools made from Institutional Attributes + character abilities. But since you can't roll dice without using character attributes... that is a bit of an issue.

I hope you're on top of that, cause that system is actually quite amazing.
    Taking note of it. Thanks much for the imput about it. The truth is that I´ve been thinking on it for some time. It won´t be very complicated, but I´m not sure where to place it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinski View Post
    Glad to hear Cam and Anarch are on the way

I am curious on will there be support for the Onyx Path Publishing made supplements? Huge chunks of game world mechanics are in their books. Such as Clan Lasombra and Oblivion discipline in Chicago by Night 5th edition, and Clan Hecata in the in development Cults of the Blood Gods.
    Yep, I´m also intrigued on this. I will ask some people about it. My "dream" supplement to produce for FG is Chicago by Night. I finished reading the KS version of Cults of the Blood Gods some days ago and I´m really impressed on how they made the Hecata and the Cult of Death. Additionally, there´s one pregen in Fall of London of the Hecata clan, soo...

any update on this or do i just need to copy my pdf's into the game.

Camarilla book is now available on in the store

Thread Information