DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by temvaryen View Post
    hello,
    is it possible to change the crit rules ?
    I would play Joan of Arc RPG who is a 5E SRD based game.
    In this game when you rolled a CRIT (nat 20) , all the weapons are doing an explosive D10 to damage.
    thx
    You could write an extension, or just add this to every damage roll either in the action or add an effect to each creature on the CT;
    DMG: 1d10, critical

See; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/5E_Effects

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

To do "explosive" rolls in 5E you'll need to write an extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    To do "explosive" rolls in 5E you'll need to write an extension.
    Thanks

Why does CRIT: 19 not work with IFT: CUSTOM ()?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusrife View Post
    Example?

IFT is "If Target" A target can not be a Crit, it has to be a PC/NPC attribute, not an attribute of the attack roll itself. If I understand without an example...

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusrife View Post
    See here for an explanation of what you can do with IF and IFT https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...-on-IF-and-IFT

The sixth video in this series gives you some further details and practical examples https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Videos-for-5E
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I know how to use it. My point is if IFT: CUSTOM(Cursed); DMG: 4 works applied to your self with Cursed applied to the target then why doesn't IFT: CUSTOM(Cursed); CRIT: 19 work with Cursed applied to the target. I have tried it. The DMG one works the CRIT doesn't.

Because CRIT isn't a targetted effect - which is fully explained in the link to the wiki. If you look at the list of keywords in the Wiki if you see a 'T' next to the effect in the final box it can be used in a CUSTOM targetted effect; otherwise it can't.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok. But what I am saying is why is it not a targeted effect? It seems to me the coding language should be able to understand my logic above. It would be more user friendly. I am saying it should be that way.

Blog Entries
    FG doesn't do what you want. If you would like to request a feature enhancement, add it to the wishlist (link in Mr/z Z's signature) and other users can vote upon it and SmiteWorks can then evaluate it for future implementation.

Thread Information