STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I might be available to jump in on a game. Preferably with a Discord chat running. I am not 100% against video chat, but it eats up more bandwidth than some people can handle at times. For me it would be fine. I am willing to play ANY type PC. Especially something a Storyteller needs to add to a group. So if anyone thinks they need that 'one more player', feel free to message me and we will see what we can do. Right now, Wednesdays are my D&D night, so that one is unavailable.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Looking for Players currently need 2-3 more for Chicago at Night. Here is the link to the calander https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3862
    here is the post in the LFG area https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...4250-LFP-VTM5e
    Game times are posted in the Calendar. The first session is 26, March 18:00 CDT (UTC-5 I believe it is -5 now daylight savings time and all)
    If interested shoot my a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trobiant View Post
    Looking for Players currently need 2-3 more for Chicago at Night. Here is the link to the calander https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3862
    here is the post in the LFG area https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...4250-LFP-VTM5e
    Game times are posted in the Calendar. The first session is 26, March 18:00 CDT (UTC-5 I believe it is -5 now daylight savings time and all)
    If interested shoot my a PM.
    I'd like to get involved but sadly thats a late start for a brit on a work night, I hope it goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by MARVIN THE ARVN View Post
    Well, as fate would have it, my overseas trip has been cancelled, I wonder why So I may be able to run something sooner, depending on FGU.
    I'm ready to join. Shall we do this?
    It'll be interesting to see what happens to this war once COVID-19 hits and it becomes apparent that it's engineered by the Inquisition to poison human blood against Vampires. 4% worldwide human casualty rate deemed within acceptable parameters.

I would love to return to the role of Storyteller in this new WoD. I have Sun-Tues (all day) open atm. I am in US Eastern timezone, and if we can find a time that works for 3-7 players, we can make it happen. PM me with preferred days, times, clans, prior RPG experience, and anything else you consider relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    I'm ready to join. Shall we do this?
    It'll be interesting to see what happens to this war once COVID-19 hits and it becomes apparent that it's engineered by the Inquisition to poison human blood against Vampires. 4% worldwide human casualty rate deemed within acceptable parameters.
    lol, funny you mention that about COVID, I was thinking the same thing

Well, I'm game if we have enough interest, Feathered Drachyn also seems keen to run, although I'm not sure I would want to play with 6 other players, just because you have so little voice time and I find its easier to have ones concentration wander is an online game

Just to throw it out there, Mon/Weds/Thurs could work for me, I'm GMT and would prefer a 1900ish start ending no later than 2300, I think EST is -4 so that may not work for a lot of folk. I could put on a euro game and Feathered cover the US, especially the west coast as that is way behind us.

Righto, do you have FGU? As I would rather run it in that.

Ideally, I like to run 4. I was leaving it open to more because there dont seem to be too many potential Storytellers, and a few folks always end up dropping out due to life happening.

I have both FG and FGU. That is to say, I pledged for FGU. I haven't tried FGU yet tho and I haven't checked if there are any limitations on it's usage tied to pledge-level.

Thread Information