DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 41 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I cannot add abbreviated NPCs of any kind to the combat tracker.
    I am using FGU. The version being used is the last one published for regular use.
    Thank you for the report. Pushed a hotfix to resolve this issue. Please attempt to update to resolve this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Wov. Thanks. It works fine now.

NP. Happy Gaming!
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Screenshot (28).png

Graphical glitch, text over Attributes, Health and Willpower not displaying, see attachment

Quote Originally Posted by ReXalted View Post
    Screenshot (28).png

Graphical glitch, text over Attributes, Health and Willpower not displaying, see attachment
    Problem seems to be with the Dark theme. Try disabling it and see if that helps.

Fixed the problem! wow I feel dumb. Had no idea and didnt see anything like it posted. TY!

Quote Originally Posted by ReXalted View Post
    Fixed the problem! wow I feel dumb. Had no idea and didnt see anything like it posted. TY!
    Good deal!

Hey, I'm just now reading the core rule book for the first time and I'm finding a lot of mistakes. Namely numerous sections of the book seem to repeat themselves.

Repeat 1-1.JPG

Repeat 1-2.JPG

Then there are times when I think the repeats have written over other sections based on the following tool tips or they just seem to have nothing to do with the previous sections.

Here the block mechanic seems to have been overwritten by the maneuvers mechanic's entry repeating:

Maneuver 1.JPG

Maneuver 2.JPG

In this case, there's no way, to my knowledge, to actually have the information on the block mechanic as I only know how to "block a block."

Lastly, while this may just be the book being weird occasionally the tip box doesn't seem to relate to the above text at all, making me think it's out of place:

Wrong tip..JPG

There have been mistakes like this throughout the book, but they seem most glaring in the "Advanced Systems" section of the book. All screen shots have been taken from the reference manual opened from "Vampire the Masquerade" module under "Core Books."

I have been having a problem when accessing "items" in the interface. I am using FGU in the latest version. I get this error message when trying to access, although I can still access the items:
    [8/5/2022 7:11:49 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/item_main.lua"]:70: attempt to index global 'sub_subitems' (a nil value)

Thread Information