Quote Originally Posted by Myandreth View Post
    Open the module I provided.

Open the SPC tab.

Select the group TESTSPCTOKEN

Open the SPC.

Open the Traits tab.

Boom.

To recreate the problem from scratch.

Create a Module with a freshly created SPC. Add some Discipline. Any of them and export it.

Load it on a different Campaign and you'll be able to repeat it.
    Thank you for the report. I'm sorry for the late reply. I have added it to my list to investigate as I can verify the issue. This might require a redesign and some time to think on how to approach to fix this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. I'm sorry for the late reply. I have added it to my list to investigate as I can verify the issue. This might require a redesign and some time to think on how to approach to fix this issue.
    I just noticed. The bug for the Tokens is resolved. I don't know if it's by design or by accident. But I thought I should let you know.

Thank you.

Yes, the fix was introduced with the recent update pushes by Moon. If they are not part of the update posts, then apologies and thank you for posting that it is working again.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

In the camarilla book i found a mistake in the section "how to use this book" where the first 3 paragraphs are repeated twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot989 View Post
    In the camarilla book i found a mistake in the section "how to use this book" where the first 3 paragraphs are repeated twice.
    Hi Ocelot989,

Thanks for the report. I've just asked if they're ok for me to sort this, as I know the developer of it, is currently on other projects.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

i also found that the core rulebook in reference manual in the section of disciplines does not have dominate listed so is impossible to access the discipline and read it!
    Last edited by Ocelot989; April 26th, 2022 at 07:53.

i also found that the core rulebook in reference manual in the section of disciplines does not have dominate listed so is impossible to access the discipline and read it!
    Thank you for the report. I'll look into this and see why it is missing from the reference manual.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hi Ocelot989

Just to let you know, I've fixed the duplicated text and sent those changes to SmiteWorks, they should get into next weeks release cycle.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I pushed an update to the weekly update for the missing discipline from the reference manual.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I cannot add abbreviated NPCs of any kind to the combat tracker.
    I am using FGU. The version being used is the last one published for regular use.

Thread Information