DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 41 First ... 253334353637 ... Last

Campaign image folder. Check. JPG. Check. PNG. Check. Still doesn't work. Therein lies the problem! And I've tried in Corerpg as well. Same issue.

I've made modules in FG since 2010 and I've never had this issue. So unless I am misssing something that is different between FGC and FGU, there is a problem with FGU.
    Last edited by viresanimi; October 4th, 2021 at 16:50.

Screenshot 2021-10-04 120926.jpg

Just created a new campaign. Added a bunch of pictures to the campaign. Exported images into a module(pictured above).

This was done in live channel of FGU (4.1.9), I have not tested in dev or test channels.

Edited for afterthought: After adding the images to the appropriate image directory, I still had to import the images into the campaign in order to show.
    Last edited by Fear Grounds; October 4th, 2021 at 17:31.

Yep. That's what I've done too. Doesn't work. I have the list of the images and all that. The images are blank. Soooo... yeah.

It's certainly not ideal, but have you tried opening the mod file and adding the images directly into the images folder? If the links are set, then adding the images into the mod file should fix that module.

This does not however address the overall problem you are having. It sounds like you may need to delete and re-install Unity. Especially since you said that you have the same problem in multiple rulesets.

I've figured it out!

So what I've been doing is this: I often had 2 instances of FG open. One with the campaign and one with the module. When I made edits to the module and wanted to see how it looked in the reference manual (I use Author), I just unloaded / reloaded the module in the campaign. That works fine with text. It does NOT work with images. But, if you restart a campaign (/reload works), then the image links work.

Pretty damn sure that wasn't an issue in FGC. So this is another case of "doing what you've always done for years, and things work ever so slightly different in FGU".

The experience point part of the character sheet does not go above 100. I was on FGC, where I had the issue. I am on FGU and am still having the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    The experience point part of the character sheet does not go above 100. I was on FGC, where I had the issue. I am on FGU and am still having the issue.
    Appreciate the feedback. Was able to find the issue. Will be pushing an update to TEST with the weekly update. All rulesets are currently on lockdown and won't be pushed LIVE till the CoreRPG update is pushed LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Appreciate the feedback. Was able to find the issue. Will be pushing an update to TEST with the weekly update. All rulesets are currently on lockdown and won't be pushed LIVE till the CoreRPG update is pushed LIVE.
    Thanks, for looking into it.

Using the unity system. When you hit the + sign and then click a dice it does not roll the skill like it is supposed to. You have to drag the dice to the chat window.

Recently there has been change to the behavior of buttons and clicking in the CoreRPG code. I will be changing it to a single click experience. Since the ruleset is currently on lockdown due to CoreRPG changes, it may be some time till these fixes are on LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information